PO: The Wonder Years - The Upsides + Suburbia 4xLP Boxset

4 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

The cover band shows, the rerecording 10+ year-old demos thing. They lost popularity and cant seem to cope with it... 

not sure what you think bands should be doing when they can't tour which is how they make their income, I think TWY is at least trying to appeal and connect with their fans with these.

2 minutes ago, AWasteOfATime said:

not sure what you think bands should be doing when they can't tour which is how they make their income, I think TWY is at least trying to appeal and connect with their fans with these.

Not talking about the blink stream.

The cringeworthy limp bizkit sets from last year.

Well they could have just write new music and not try to capitalize on the past... But maybe its just me

Just now, xfactor675 said:

Well they could have just write new music and not try to capitalize on the past... But maybe its just me

It's just you. 

1 minute ago, xfactor675 said:

The blink stream was a little weird with no audience, but the limp bizkit cover sets last year were AWESOME, and that's coming from someone who never liked LB.  That whole show was one of my favorite of the year last year.  Plus it's just a special Halloween thing, it's not like they're constantly trying to do stuff like that.

Also they definitely have been working on new music.  Sister Cities came out in 2018, it's not like they're overdue for an album or anything like that.

criticizing a halloween set that is in and of itself a joke seems like youre missing the point. And they have multiple times said that they are writing new music but that it's very challenging when the band can't be in a room together to work on it, and that there isn't really any incentive for these mid level bands to release new music when they can't tour on it, which is where they earn 90% of their income. 

and also idk I think blink and limp bizkit are basically on the same level of embarrassing at this point if you want to get into that discussion lmao 

7 minutes ago, jkteddy77 said:

I hear rumors of a Galaxy variant on TWY's own store... any idea when these all drop for the USA?

Don't know what the variants will look like, but as I posted on the last page, there will be two variants, one from the band and one from Hopeless. The Half/Half is the Hopeless one. They mentioned they'd drop pre-order information during the music video premiere on YouTube so tonight/tomorrow we'll get it in the U.S.

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

Pop punk is embarrassing

fixed this for you, no age qualifier

most pop punk is legit pretty bad. i think TWY was in a different stratosphere for about seven or eight years and one of the only pop punk bands worth listening to for most of that time

Edited by chamb117

2 minutes ago, chamb117 said:

anyone know if being a hopeless member gets you 15% off on this tomorrow? if the UK version is 60 pounds (~$80), 15% off would be $12... it would be worth paying the $5 monthly fee just to save $12, ha. but i'm guessing it won't be(?)

It should, haven't seen them not do the 15% off

4 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Where did you see that?

£51.99 comes out to just under $70 USD.

Instagram. Dan Answered a bunch of questions that people had.

I updated the front with things people needed to know. $60 in the US. /1,500 Galaxy (Band) /1,000 Half/Half (Hopeless) /300 Signed for Spotify. Spotify links will go to those that followed them and listed to them a lot. Hopeless version will have international shipping and all that magic.

Neon Sign will be $150 or $200 in a bundle. Not limited, will be capped after first week or so of orders. Sign is 26.75" x 8.85"

Hopeless Subs will get in an hour early. 78 people managed to order from Merchnow sneakily, won't be cancelled.

Ships in January. They wanted to avoid the Holiday logistics nightmare.