PO: The Wonder Years - The Upsides + Suburbia 4xLP Boxset

8 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yeah? I did not see that coming. Is this work of variant collectors or are there really that many fans that don't have these records?

Y’all really did it again! The Upsides/Suburbia boxset on white vinyl is sold out. A sincere thank you to all. We still have plenty of really cool & special items available in our store like denim jackets, neon signs, socks, throwback merch & much more at: thewonderyearsband.com
There’s still copies of the light blue variant box set & exclusive merch available at the US & international stores. Visit http://smarturl.it/UpsidesSuburbia10 to check those out!

32 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Am I the only one blown away by "Out On My Feet"???? Jesus what a song. Don't see how that's embarrassing at all 🤔

Was that a /s moment? Yeah I didn't like the new song. It's a weird blend of their new selves and their old ones. Dan's vocals sound like his new ones, etc. I'm honestly more interested in the archival LP than the two new songs. And of course the OG LPs.

No Sleep is essentially a sublabel of Hopeless. When a band signs to their label (or at least this was true 5 years ago), it says Hopeless can sweep them up if they want to. WSTR, Somos, and Moose Blood are some other examples. I was surprised they didn't take Hot Mulligan this year but I could see it happening unless things have changed.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got this email.

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you have purchased an item or items
from The Upsides/Suburbia merch drop. We wanted to remind you that these
items are on preorder and are scheduled to start shipping mid January. Any
order containing one or more of the following products will not be
processed until that time.

• THE UPSIDES/SUBURBIA 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BOX SET (1st Press)
  • HANK JEAN JACKET
  • NOT SAD TACKLE TWILL CREWNECK
  • LIVE SHOT THROWBACK T-SHIRT
  • CAME OUT SWINGING LED NEON SIGN
  • A TABLE FOR ME THERE HOODIE
  • ALBUM COVER T-SHIRT
  • BOXER T-SHIRT
  • LOOKING FOR THE UPSIDES OXFORD CHAMPIONSHIP BANNER
  • CAME OUT SWINGING OXFORD CAMP FLAG
  • HANK SOCKS
  • ALBUM COVER ENAMEL PIN

Any order containing "THE UPSIDES/SUBURBIA 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BOX SET (2nd Press)" is estimated to ship mid April 2021.

Thanks for your patience, understanding and continued support. 

Happy Holidays! 

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else get this?

We wanted to reach out to let you know that unfortunately, the galaxy variant of The Upsides/Suburbia Box Set was oversold. The volume of sales surpassed the refresh rate for the store and so it was on sale for 1 minute beyond being out of stock. Your purchase was unfortunately in that final minute and so we have a few options for you if we cannot fulfill your order:

1. We can send you a copy of the all-white variant in place of the Galaxy edition. Because the white variants won’t ship until May, we’ll also ship anything else in your order separately as soon as it’s ready, at no charge to you.
2. We could cancel your order and refund you entirely.

We know this is an inconvenience and we apologize for that.

Thank you for your understanding