PO: The Wonder Years - The Upsides + Suburbia 4xLP Boxset

The box it self looks and feels great. But the records don’t actually fit in the jacket and came separate. Which is great because there are no seem splits from shipping. I did try and put the records in the sleeves. But then you can’t slide it back into the box because they stick out. Even when taking them out of the sleeve it was a tight fit to get it back into the box. 

My Spotify version arrived today.  The autographed part is just a poster outside of the packaging entirely with the regular split variant packaging sealed.

Because of the order that they were released, I am going to end up with two copies of the Hopeless split.  If anybody wants to trade a galaxy or a white for my 2nd split when it arrived, shoot me a message.  I would rather trade than sell.

13 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

Because of the order that they were released, I am going to end up with two copies of the Hopeless split.  If anybody wants to trade a galaxy or a white for my 2nd split when it arrived, shoot me a message.  I would rather trade than sell.

I would be down, but I ordered the Blue 😐

43 minutes ago, SasukeTheRipper said:

I got my box yesterday. Looks pretty good and sounds great, but I would have loved to see some lyrics sheets with it. 

Kids these days don’t want to put

on a record and then sit down with the lyrics sheet. They wanna put on a record and go eat some ass! Why waste the materials?!?

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Are any of the four variants still available? Sidewalk never got back to me after initially telling me I might not get the galaxy but I might be able to get the white. Terrible customer service. 

They're all sold out.  If you keep an eye on here - https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWonderYearsVinyl someone might post if the become available for a second.

• 3 months later...

Thank you for pre-ordering The Wonder Years - The Upsides/Suburbia box set Second Press!

We wanted to send an update on the ship date. The box sets have shipped from the manufacturer and are on the way to Hopeless Records. We anticipate getting the records in by the end of June and plan to have orders shipped out to customers by the end of June/beginning of July. You will receive a shipping confirmation from the webstore once your order has been shipped. If you have to make any changes to your address please let us know as soon as possible, if not, please do not respond to this email. Thanks again for your patience and support!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...