PO: The Wonder Years - The Upsides + Suburbia 4xLP Boxset

What the hell... 

Hello The Wonder Years fans!

Thank you for your patience during this very lengthy wait for us to receive the boxsets from the vinyl manufacturer. Unfortunately, we have some bad news regarding these boxsets. The vinyl manufacturer shorted us several boxsets from what we were supposed to be sent, and after many back and forths with them, we were unsuccessful in being able to be sent those missing boxsets. They are unable to send us more.

As much as it pains us to inform you, if you are receiving this email, you were one of the last people to order this boxset and unfortunately will not be receiving it. We will be issuing refunds for you today, refunds may take a couple of days to show in your account.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience that this will cause, especially because you have been waiting for this to arrive for so long.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email.

-MerchNow 
Customer Support Team

1 hour ago, Buffbloom said:

What the hell... 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:02
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:17

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Thank you for your patience during this very lengthy wait for us to receive the boxsets from the vinyl manufacturer. Unfortunately, we have some bad news regarding these boxsets. The vinyl manufacturer shorted us several boxsets from what we were supposed to be sent, and after many back and forths with them, we were unsuccessful in being able to be sent those missing boxsets. They are unable to send us more.

As much as it pains us to inform you, if you are receiving this email, you were one of the last people to order this boxset and unfortunately will not be receiving it. We will be issuing refunds for you today, refunds may take a couple of days to show in your account.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience that this will cause, especially because you have been waiting for this to arrive for so long.

-MerchNow 
Customer Support Team

Damn, that sucks. I guess I'm glad I was still able to get white after they weren't able to fulfill my galaxy order.

2 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

What the hell... 

-MerchNow 
Customer Support Team

Not to be a Karen but I would recommend you hit up Hopeless for some sort of compensation... That's a new low to not offer any substitute or discount code or something for leading you on for months. Merchnow has done that to me before and labels had to step in and get them to make it right. One time they sent me a few CDs as a "sorry." And I've said it plenty of times but Merchnow really shouldn't be handling limited edition records. It wouldn't surprise me if they oversold like they have many times before.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

THE UPSIDES

500 - Cream, Purple, & Blue Twist (Brooklyn Vegan/The Hard Times exclusive)
500 - Purple Splatter (Banquet Records exclusive)
500 - Blue In Clear With White Splatter (Newbury Comics exclusive)
??? - Purple / Clear Split

SUBURBIA

500 - Blue, Orange, & Black Twister (Brooklyn Vegan/The Hard Times exclusive)
500 - Black Splatter (Banquet Records exclusive)
500 - Orange In Clear With White Splatter (Newbury Comics exclusive)
??? - Orange / Clear Split

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

The band has an orange/clear split for Suburbia on their webstore rather than the translucent orange. The purple/clear split for Upsides matches up with what you posted though.

Looking at the info on the listing from popmarket, it says:

Title: Suburbia I've Given You All and Now I'm Nothing
Genre: Rock
Artist(s): The Wonder Years
Label: Hopeless Records
Attributes: Colored Vinyl, Orange, Clear Vinyl
Release Date: 10/8/2021
Product Type: LP
UPC: 790692296514
Item #: 2432447X