PO: The Wonder Years - The Upsides + Suburbia 4xLP Boxset

11 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Actually according to Dan’s IG the Half/Half variants are limited to 350, making them the rarest. I kinda want these because I enjoy the artwork but just grabbed the box set.

Yeah I got the white pressing of the box set, I like these variants more so I sort of wish I hadn't have bought the box set. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

The band is releasing a new Christmas song next week called Threadbare. There will be a 7" flexi.

To add further info from their IG story, the single is available to stream next Wednesday the 24th. The flexi is /1,000 and will be included for free in any order from their winter merch drop, which is also next Wednesday.  

57 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Reminder that their Flexi deal/winter merch is now available. I was 2 hours late to it, and I'm gonna guess they aren't gonna say when 1,000 orders have been made (since people might not buy the other merch). Hopefully I get one.

They posted on Twitter about the same time you posted this that flexis were 60% gone

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Anyone got the half/half variants of The Upsides or Suburbia in their possession? I'm seeing a lot of people listing as having it on Discogs, an images are there, which leads me to believe my order is just going to get cancelled.

Where did you order them from? TWY webstore or Popmarket?

I emailed Popmarket a few weeks back since I am on the same boat. This is what they said:

"We're sorry to inform you that the item is still temporarily out of stock and unavailable to ship.  Back order item are typically filled within 30 days. The item will ship as soon as they become available.  If by any chance we are unable to fulfill the item requested, the item will be canceled and you will be notified via email. 

If canceled, and paid with PayPal, you will be issued a refund. Remember that credit card orders are not charged until shipped.  We apologize for the inconvenience and delay this may have caused.   

Thank you, we appreciate your continued business. 

Regards,  

Popmarket Sales Support 

www.popmarket.com "

So in other words, they aren't getting this and you'll likely just get a refund. This was limited to 350 and won't be back in stock.

10 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

So in other words, they aren't getting this and you'll likely just get a refund. This was limited to 350 and won't be back in stock.

Yeah that was my gut feeling. Don't super need these since I got a boxset, but I do kinda miss the suburbia poster and things like that. Still wish OG copies with the man on the cover weren't stupid expensive.

2 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yeah that was my gut feeling. Don't super need these since I got a boxset, but I do kinda miss the suburbia poster and things like that. Still wish OG copies with the man on the cover weren't stupid expensive.

the suburbia poster isn't in the new pressing FYI. Since its through hopeless it just has the lyrics on the record sleeve. was kinda bummed. still, its nice to have becase the boxset somehow doesn't have the lyrics anywhere. 

• 4 weeks later...

Three things.

1) Happy New Years you losers.

2) Anyone get a flexi yet? I got my red hank shirt in and nothing. Don’t see it on Discogs yet. Did flexis somehow get delayed as well? They gonna ship them out separately and eat the fees?

3) I 100% expected that Bullmoose was going to cancel my Upsides/Suburbia vinyl but instead that sent an email saying that it wasn’t coming till March? Which is weird since they already exist? I’m gonna hold out. They don’t charge anyways, so 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Three things.

1) Happy New Years you losers.

2) Anyone get a flexi yet? I got my red hank shirt in and nothing. Don’t see it on Discogs yet. Did flexis somehow get delayed as well? They gonna ship them out separately and eat the fees?

3) I 100% expected that Bullmoose was going to cancel my Upsides/Suburbia vinyl but instead that sent an email saying that it wasn’t coming till March? Which is weird since they already exist? I’m gonna hold out. They don’t charge anyways, so 🤷‍♂️

I got my Red Hank shirt as well and no flexi. My one fear is that this shirt isn’t considered part of the winter line for some reason and therefore we didn’t get one. I’ll definitely return it if that’s the case, only ordered for the flexi as it was the cheapest item. 

Edited by zacooper