PO: The Wonder Years - The Upsides + Suburbia 4xLP Boxset

1 hour ago, zacooper said:

I got my Red Hank shirt as well and no flexi. My one fear is that this shirt isn’t considered part of the winter line for some reason and therefore we didn’t get one. I’ll definitely return it if that’s the case, only ordered for the flexi as it was the cheapest item. 

Precisely what I did as well lol. I was more than willing to spend more, but none of the designs are my style.

So lame. 

“Hi, I received my crewneck but not the Threadbare 7". I know I had ordered as soon as the collection went on sale and well before there were any "low count" warnings on social media from the band. Will this be shipping separately or am I out of luck? Thanks!”

“Thanks for your patience here! I did double check and make sure, but those went very quickly and were only available in the first 1000 orders that were placed. Apologies if you did not get one! We know these were an item a lot of people were interested in. 

Thanks very much and have a good rest of your day!

Lucas 
Customer Support”

33 minutes ago, smowashere said:

So lame. 

“Hi, I received my crewneck but not the Threadbare 7". I know I had ordered as soon as the collection went on sale and well before there were any "low count" warnings on social media from the band. Will this be shipping separately or am I out of luck? Thanks!”

“Thanks for your patience here! I did double check and make sure, but those went very quickly and were only available in the first 1000 orders that were placed. Apologies if you did not get one! We know these were an item a lot of people were interested in. 

Thanks very much and have a good rest of your day!

Lucas 
Customer Support”

I don't see it on Discogs or eBay and I haven't seen anyone on here receive theirs. I think Lucas might have not have looked closely enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Whew! Got the Threadbare flexi in yesterday (didn’t check my mail until right now).  I’m moving in like 3 days, so was most anxious about this one since they hadn’t responded to anyone AFAIK and I can’t change an address for an order that was already technically fulfilled. It’s just a good old red flexi. Will add it to Discogs here soon.