PO: Some Stranger - Meet in Secret, Speak in Code LP (ex-Daytrader, Saddest Landscape, Shai Hulud)

spacer.png

https://danieldanger.storenvy.com/products/24135819-some-stranger-meet-in-secret-lp-pink

recorded in 2014 with Will Yip, mixed by Vince Ratti, Mastered at Sterling Sound, but never released.
its up on spotify and bandcamp today, and a small vinyl run limited to 300 is on TME.

Edited by borispreorderer

• borispreorderer changed the title to PO: Some Stranger - Meet in Secret, Speak in Code LP (ex-Daytrader, Saddest Landscape, Shai Hulud)

5 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Just saw this on Daniel Danger's twitter today. Didn't even know that Tym from Daytrader was in any other projects. Last Days of Rome is one of my favorite "pop punk" albums. 

Daytrader was great! The EP from this project felt like a downgrade from Daytrader back in 2013 when it dropped, but I will still check this out regardless. Tym has/had real nice vocals. Idk if he put anything else out other than like a solo EP that was so/so.

1 minute ago, TheWindBlower said:

Daytrader was great! The EP from this project felt like a downgrade from Daytrader back in 2013 when it dropped, but I will still check this out regardless. Tym has/had real nice vocals. Idk if he put anything else out other than like a solo EP that was so/so.

Wasn't the biggest fan of the album they put out on Rise. LDOR is top tier though. It's incredible. 

This album is very different, not what I expected. Have yet to hear to Tym fully utilize his range on it, but I'm hopeful.

• 2 years later...