PO NOW: Beach Bunny - Blame Game EP

New EP from the Chicago emo/indie pop band announced yesterday via Mom + Pop. Pink vinyl is available for pre-order now and is slated to release January 15.

https://merch.beachbunnymusic.com/store

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/34874191/beach-bunny-blame-game-ep-hot-pink-vinyl-hot-pink-vinyl

Here's the video for the lead single, "Good Girls (Don't Get Used)."

Edited by WolfGangnamStyle

32 minutes ago, onandonandon said:

Digging the single but $16.99 for a 4 song ep is a little steep.

You know, you're right, I've become such a big fan of theirs this year that I didn't even think twice when this was announced haha. But it's a 12" and it comes with stickers so I'm not too mad. The packaging on all their stuff has been solid so far.

Honeymoon is maybe my favorite album of 2020. I was able to meet Lili at a show earlier this year, one of the last shows I went to, and she was super nice. I think they're one of the best bands to come out of Chicago in awhile.

This is kind of mind-blowing to me because Lili and co. grew up in the same suburbs as I and used to go see my local band 10  years ago when they were teenagers. My band got back together 3 years ago for a reunion at a DIY church basement show and Beach Bunny opened. Now my girlfriend cuts her hair... Good for them to be hitting so hard lately!

Nice grabbed a copy.

While I enjoyed her album earlier this year as well, I've come to see it is a little bit on the generic side. She more or less said the same thing on Twitter. She said she had written all the songs on Honeymoon so long ago, most of them by herself. Can already tell from this new single that they've at least grown a little, are better at their instruments, etc.