Official POP MUSIC Catch-All Thread That's Not T-Swizzle

jhulud

14 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Total sucker for signed shit. Damn, that shipping sucked.

Me too. How much was your shipping? 

I ordered two signed copies and shipping was $11 priority. 

Will have to seriously ponder the signed box set. But $140 is steep with all the knicknack stuff that will go unused. 

1 minute ago, jhulud said:

Me too. How much was your shipping? 

I ordered two signed copies and shipping was $11 priority. 

Will have to seriously ponder the signed box set. But $140 is steep with all the knicknack stuff that will go unused. 

My shipping was $14. I should have ordered two to offset that cost. I didn't even see the set and I don't need to.😉

Is this the thread to make fun of that "Interscope Reimagined" art exhibit?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZCxrFzvOEa/

To celebrate 30 years of Interscope's impact on culture and creativity, we're proud to present Artists Inspired by Music: Interscope Reimagined. Bridging the worlds of music and art, this project sees Interscope's most iconic albums reinterpreted by world-renowned visual artists.

Buy your favorite limited edition gallery vinyl exclusively on @NTWRK January 27-31, and view the entire collection of original artwork at @lacma January 30-February 13. #Interscope30

spacer.png

Jason Mraz is releasing La La La Love Songs on neon pink vinyl. It is a compilation of his love songs for Valentine's Day. Also comes with Valentine's Day cards.

https://jasonmraz.shop.musictoday.com/product/JZLP014/lalalalovesongs-limited-edition-neon-pink-vinyl?cp=101754_111066

Edited by akamu

On 1/22/2022 at 6:08 PM, jhulud said:

^^ I had no idea it was a label thing for Interscope. I noticed it for the ones being done for NIN that they re-posted about. What a fuckin' joke. And the pricetag is laughable. 

This was a charity release.  Lot of very high end artist participated.  I tried for the Snoop Dogg LP but it instantly sold out.  There was plenty of demand for some of these pieces.

• 4 weeks later...