Official POP MUSIC Catch-All Thread That's Not T-Swizzle

jhulud

I love Mothica and direction of the new music. She'll be in my top 5 on Spotify wrapped again.

I'm happy to get a copy of the new album as I missed Blue Hour and have never seen a reseller list it anywhere. She commented on Twitter that Blue Hour and Forever Fifteen vinyl exists but no other details. Definitely need those.

42 minutes ago, dnl said:

She commented on Twitter that Blue Hour and Forever Fifteen vinyl exists but no other details. Definitely need those.

That's nuts. Forever Fifteen doesn't even have a Discogs. I'm sure it'd be worth her while for a repress

I was lucky enough to get the GITD before it sold out. It took a couple hours which was longer than I expected. I have notifications on for her YouTube which had the pre-order link up early in the video description.

2 hours ago, N8TRU said:

That's nuts. Forever Fifteen doesn't even have a Discogs. I'm sure it'd be worth her while for a repress

I was lucky enough to get the GITD before it sold out. It took a couple hours which was longer than I expected. I have notifications on for her YouTube which had the pre-order link up early in the video description.

I was a little slow on the GITD but I do like the other variant more.

Can you tag me if the FF vinyl or remaining BH vinyl ever goes up? 

Now that cornetto sold out there's a picture disc up - https://mothica-us.myshopify.com/collections/music/products/nocturnal-vinyl-lp-picture-disc - this one doesn't list a quantity like the other two.  It also doesn't really look like a picture disc (it *does* look really cool though) but you can't see much of it from the listing.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dnl said:

Tove Lo - Dirt Femme Deluxe Blue. Album out in October but vinyl delayed to "early 2023."

Personally, not sure it's worth the price at $45 for me. I'll wait as I'm sure a retailer like UO will get another variant.

I'm sure I'll like the album but I'm slacking and I still haven't picked up Sunshine Kitty 😬

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

Dirt Femme looks great but I'm over these long preorders. I can wait. MUNA is fantastic.

Same. I have over 20 POs I'm waiting on right now. Unless it's a rare/limited release, I'm not going to PO anything with a longer wait than 2 months max anymore. Nothing ever really sells out anymore or is hard to track down at release date.