Official POP MUSIC Catch-All Thread That's Not T-Swizzle

jhulud

• 2 weeks later...

With half the year just about done, what are everyone's favorite pop albums so far this year? Anyone have any recommendations not posted here yet?

I'll start:

Patawawa - Power-Up (The album has the the most spins out of any other record I've bought this year.  It puts me in such a good mood. RIP Patawawa though.)

girl in red - if i could make it all go quiet

Beach Bunny - Blame Game EP

• 2 weeks later...

any Terror Jr. fans on here? there’s a vinyl version of Rancho Catastrophe now available on their webstore. I love this record. some serious ear candy:

spacer.png

https://shop.terrorjunior.com/products/rancho-catastrophe-vinyl?variant=40028319023258

Edited by 1876records

On 6/23/2021 at 2:03 PM, dnl said:

@N8TRUNew Roosevelt music. AA-sided 12" is limited to 500. A little pricey to get it imported stateside.

On My Mind / About U | Roosevelt (bandcamp.com)

So I just saw this posted in a synthwave fb group today, never heard of Roosevelt before I don't think, but I'm getting the entire discography asap, just need to figure out what the most economic way is of getting all (or most) on colored variants. Incredible music.

48 minutes ago, slinch said:

So I just saw this posted in a synthwave fb group today, never heard of Roosevelt before I don't think, but I'm getting the entire discography asap, just need to figure out what the most economic way is of getting all (or most) on colored variants. Incredible music.

The first album is the only one difficult to get on color vinyl. I was a little surprised to see the price on that one when I looked it up. I have every vinyl release except his debut 10" (too expensive and I've given up) and the 12" with the Fleetwood Mac cover. No hesitation on purchasing the new 12" as soon as it went up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, N8TRU said:

Speaking of $200+ what the heck do we have to do for a repress of Miley's Bangerz??? Lol

Some tunes are super catchy, but damn Miley's voice is still the worst sound I've ever heard in my entire life, and I've heard my parents banging

Phoebe Ryan posted more of her debut album, How it Used to Feel, on white vinyl. You can also get it personalized. For those unfamiliar, she's written for Bea Miller, Melanie Martinez, Britney, and All Time Low.

• 180g
• Mastered for vinyl
• White vinyl

Ships in 1-2 weeks.

https://www.phoeberyanofficial.com/shop/p/how-it-used-to-feel-vinyl

spacer.png

Edited by akamu