Official POP MUSIC Catch-All Thread That's Not T-Swizzle

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't know where else to post this.    Concrete Castles. They're like in the same vein as Paramore but not as punky? I don't know. I dig them. They're being backed by Equal Vision. I am r

Some tunes are super catchy, but damn Miley's voice is still the worst sound I've ever heard in my entire life, and I've heard my parents banging

There's a new Future Nostalgia deluxe vinyl coming soon: Future Nostalgia - The Moonlight Edition (2LP) (dualipa.com)

• 3 weeks later...

https://slayyyter.com/

Use microsoft edge for the repress. The site has security issues.

$25.00

This item is a pre-order and expected to ship in December.

Limited edition clear with pink splatter vinyl.

She's doing signed CDs and anniversary merch too.

Edited by N8TRU

I didn't know where else to post this. 

Concrete Castles. They're like in the same vein as Paramore but not as punky? I don't know. I dig them. They're being backed by Equal Vision. I am really diggin' their record. 

On 8/27/2021 at 11:03 AM, thglif52 said:

The new album by Maise Peters You Signed up for this was a really fun listen.   Some great jams and good songwriting!

Bought tix to see her. She's playing the same night as Billie, but in a small club. Tix were only $22. I think this may be my first pop show. Actually I did see Madonna waaaay back when.

Baby Queen just released her debut album this summer. There are 3 variants available on her website (blue, picture disc, and black.) She's UK based so her vinyl is a little costly to import to the US.

Her first release on a 10" isn't too difficult to find for a good price.

Baby Queen – Medicine (2020, Pink [Hot Pink], Vinyl) - Discogs

44 minutes ago, dnl said:

Fickle Friends 2nd album is out in January. There is a webstore exclusive. New single is great and these guys are always consistent in their output.

Ugh, i'm getting like $24 as the lowest shipping cost.  (Baby Queen was only $10, which is totally manageable...)

Ralph's newest EP was released on vinyl a couple months ago. She gets comparisons to Carly Rae which I can see, but I think it has more to do with both of them being Canadian pop singers. Her songs stay stuck in my head and I regularly spin through her entire discography.

I do appreciate that she is an artist that puts all of her releases on vinyl. 3 EPs and an album all available on vinyl. I can't help you find her debut EP and album, but the 2nd EP and 3rd EP can be bought on her site

Some of my favorites from her: