SS: (Prices) QOTSA, Richard Houghten, Michael Nau, Mura Masa, VMP hip hop, Vaporwave, Desired, Haircuts For Men, Saint Pepsi - VGM Boots

HoneyFrosted

I am being evicted at the end of the month so I am trying to get rid of extra records to make a little safety net.

Shipping is included in the price. PayPal G+S is best. Only shipping to US for now. 100% positive on Discogs for years and have traded here before.

Castle Face Compilation - Velvet Underground & Nico (NM/NM) Unripe banana variant, played once $25

Derek & The Dominos - Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs (NM/NM) 2020 press on clear yellow vinyl, sealed and new $35

The Flaming Lips - With A Little Help From My Fwends (NM/NM) Orange Marble played once $22

Iceage - You're Nothing (NM/VG+) Black vinyl, one creases corner $14

Iceage - Plowing Through The Fields Of Love (NM/VG+) Black vinyl light wear $16

Lord Finesse - The Awakening (NM/NM) Clear w/ gold and black splatter, VMP release, unplayed $28

Mae - Multisensory Aesthetic Experience (NM/NM) Purple and clear vinyl, sealed and new $25

Marika Hackman - I’m Not Your Man (NM/NM) Black vinyl, played once $14

Michael Nau -Less Ready To Go (NM/NM) Jellybean vinyl edition limited to 20 - obi strip and insert, never played $100

Mura Masa - Mura Masa (NM/NM) Black vinyl, SIGNED LP Sealed $22

Nothing - Tired Of Tomorrow (NM/NM) Grey vinyl UK import limited to 300 with hype sticker $20

Photay - Waking Hours (NM/NM) Gold vinyl limited to 300, VMP press sealed and new $40

Queens Of The Stone Age - Lullabies To Paralyze (NM/NM) OG Press orange and purple marble vinyl with alt cover, still in shrink, unplayed, maybe a touch of light shelf wear $100

Redman - Muddy Waters (NM/NM) Smoky Green vinyl, VMP press, unplayed never opened $40

Richard Houghten - Music For Drifters (NM/VG+) Pink holographic vinyl, jacket has little noticeable nick in the corner of the front, otherwise excellent jacket $50

Yoni & Geti - Testarossa (NM/NM) Bone vinyl, played once $20

The Zombies - R.I.P. (NM/NM) Black vinyl RSD release played once $12

VAPORWAVE

Desired - Lovestory (NM/NM) Picture disc Unplayed $70

Equip, Drew Wise - Synthetic Core 88 (NM/NM) Picture disc unplayed $80

Haircuts For Men - Marble Fantasy (NM/NM) second press clear w/ black and green splatter, never played  $75

Night Tempo - Fantasy (NM/NM) First press black vinyl with original art, unplayed $63

Runescape 2 cassette (NM/NM) 2nd press glitter tape, unopened $45

Saint Pepsi - Empire Building (NM/NM) 2nd press white vinyl, unplayed $60

Saint Pepsi - Mannequin Challenge (NM/NM) First press clear with gold blob, sealed and new $60

Saint Pepsi - Studio 54 (NM/NM) First press red with orange splatter, sealed and new $50

Supersex420 and Tendencies - Split LP (NM/NM) Pink vinyl, unplayed $55

TEST PRESSING Surfing - Deep Fantasy (NM/VG+) black vinyl, make an offer

VGM

Diddy Kong Racing

Donkey Kong Country 3

Double Dragon

Illusion Of Gaia

Mario Kart 64

Metroid Prime

Pokémon Snap

Super Mario 64

Super Mario Sunshine