PJ Harvey - Is This Desire Reissue + Demos LP (limited signed copies) - SOLD OUT

• moodist changed the title to PJ Harvey - Is This Desire Reissue + Demos LP (limited signed copies) - SOLD OUT

1 hour ago, timsimmons said:

lol. same. Had a page notification set up and everything (my receiver was turned off - amature). I figured it was gonna be today too. Seems like Thursdays at 9am CST is the time they get updated. 

Well anyway, 2 more records to buy. can't wait. 

Ditto. Lame...! I was so looking to grabbing this. It's one of the few originals that I have her signed, it would have been cool to have both versions with her scribble.

• 1 month later...

I hear you. I like collecting signed sleeves but not much else. So the lyric print wasn't that appealing. She used to sell signed lyric prints for like $20 and they would sit in her store for ages so I'm not sure what the fuss is about now. I totally would have got the Bring You My Love if I knew it was going to be a sleeve and not an "art card" as advertised. I did get a signed Dry Demo so I can't complain.

• 4 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Bullmoose.

Its possible the US copies don't have codes and the UK ones do, like Dry did. 

The quality of the pressing is great BTW. Seems to be similar to the rest other than Dry.

Difficult to tell.  I bought mine from uDiscover music but neither the US nor the UK store advertises a download code included