Bad Brains Records (Reissue Campaign!)

11 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Looks like S/T Punknote is getting a second pressing on black vinyl. 

So, if you missed the green one, this is good to keep the set in order. 

Goes on sale tomorrow (12/08/21) at 10:00 AM PST in the Bad Brains Records store, and are apparently ready to ship now. 

• 2 months later...

Delay Updates:

Hello!
Thank you for ordering “Quickness” from Bad Brains Records.

Like just about everyone in the music industry right now, we have been experiencing significant delays throughout the manufacturing supply chain, making it extremely difficult to schedule release dates. In light of some delays related to “Quickness”, we wanted to provide an update.

The standard black vinyl edition of “Quickness” is finished and orders are beginning to ship.

CDs and cassettes for “Quickness” have been delayed slightly. We expect to have those shipping out before the end of the month. Note that the retail date for these formats has moved to March 18th, so orders from our site will ship out well in advance of stores receiving copies.

The Punk Note vinyl edition of “Quickness” has been delayed a bit further due to issues with the case-wrapped jackets used for that release. We now expect that these will ship in mid-March, but will provide an update as we have more information.

Please note that if your order contains multiple formats of the album, the order will ship when all of those pieces are available. 

Thank you for the support and your patience.

If you have any questions or need to update your address/information on the order, please email us at [email protected] with your order number & information regarding the changes you need.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-Bad Brains Records / MerchNow

50 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Anyone who ordered the Bad Brains and/or Rock for Light splatters from BrooklynVegan receive them?

I just received the splatter of Quickness today...but I don't think I ever received the other two. 

Yes, sometime late last year.  They were shipped together. Another question to tack on though, did anyone who ordered the s/t from Brooklyn Vegan get an obi strip #/750?  

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

Thank you for pre-ordering Bad Brains- Quickness Punk Note Edition on vinyl. We have just received an update that the vinyl has been delayed in production again. They are not set to arrive at our facility until April 8. Orders will ship out in their entirety as soon as possible after the vinyl arrives at our facility. 

If you have any questions or need to update your address/information on the order, please email us at [email protected] with your order number & information regarding the changes you need.

-MerchNow

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Hello!

Thank you for pre-ordering Bad Brains- Quickness Punk Note Edition on vinyl. We have just received an update that the vinyl has been delayed in production again. They are not set to arrive at our facility until April 8. Orders will ship out in their entirety as soon as possible after the vinyl arrives at our facility. 

-MerchNow

Not So Quickness.

On 2/24/2022 at 12:55 PM, Dhesketh said:

Yes, sometime late last year.  They were shipped together. Another question to tack on though, did anyone who ordered the s/t from Brooklyn Vegan get an obi strip #/750?  

Was it listed with an obi? I didn't get one with mine. That would have been cooler.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

Don't know if this has always been available, but probably explains why we won't see a Punk Note version of I Against I.

https://sstsuperstore.com/products/bad-brains-i-against-i-12-inch-vinyl-record

Unless there will be some kind of legal battle in court, SST wont hand over the rights of I Against I.