Victory Records Auction

• 1 year later...

• 4 months later...

Totally Monday morning quarterbacking here, but if it was worth selling them separately, they would have.  If listing the exact contents of the chest would have gotten better bids, then they would have.  This seems like any other label’s “mystery boxes.”  Just a very expensive version of it.

And, if the right label did this, I probably would be dumb enough to fall for the “what if” possibilities too.  

29 minutes ago, Dub said:

Totally Monday morning quarterbacking here, but if it was worth selling them separately, they would have.  If listing the exact contents of the chest would have gotten better bids, then they would have.  This seems like any other label’s “mystery boxes.”  Just a very expensive version of it.

And, if the right label did this, I probably would be dumb enough to fall for the “what if” possibilities too.  

This was a part of the entire office's listings thru an auction house. Like, that company auctioned off office supplies, furniture, appliances, and this was treated the same as the microwave oven they were selling.  So there was absolutely zero thought or strategy behind selling it.

For 12 grand I'd fucking listen to every single one of those records and convince myself I love every single minute of every single piece of shit release. I'd sit on the floor crying and tell myself they're tears of joy because I finally got everything I wanted.