PSA: Elusive Sound - Shutdown / End of Label

Hello guys,

Phil from Elusive Sound here. 

From 2015, we have had an amazing run with our label, but have decided to let it come to a close in the near future for personal reasons, work-life-balance issues and future projects that everyone involved in the label has.

We published a statement on social media, and you can read it on our website here.

tl;dr: We'll continue with a few last releases and make our way out after those. We are not quitting right away, because there are still a few nice things to come, and we want everyone to get whatever they would like from us before the time is here to say good bye.

Within VC, there were a few big group buys and some great discussions about our bands. I'd like to thank everyone for their support!

Best,

Phil

5 hours ago, DonSmash said:

Hello guys,

Phil from Elusive Sound here. 

From 2015, we have had an amazing run with our label, but have decided to let it come to a close in the near future for personal reasons, work-life-balance issues and future projects that everyone involved in the label has.

We published a statement on social media, and you can read it on our website here.

tl;dr: We'll continue with a few last releases and make our way out after those. We are not quitting right away, because there are still a few nice things to come, and we want everyone to get whatever they would like from us before the time is here to say good bye.

Within VC, there were a few big group buys and some great discussions about our bands. I'd like to thank everyone for their support!

Best,

Phil

Phil, as a huge fan who owns at least 1 of every release you’ve ever put out this hits really hard. Your records were made by music lovers and from people who truly cared about production, packaging and quality. I will always treasure the releases you put out and your label will be badly missed for sure. Good luck on your endeavors man