PO: Metallica (6 Albums, Walmart Exclusive Variants)

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2021 at 8:06 AM, 1madraven said:

Is Walmart done putting these out, I only found and justice for all and the black album. I would really like ride the lightning and master of puppets😕

I haven't seen anything available aside from Black for a few weeks now. Since they are sold out online, I don't expect to see this pressing hit physical shelves again, unless they repress them again. 

On 3/28/2021 at 10:06 AM, 1madraven said:

Is Walmart done putting these out, I only found and justice for all and the black album. I would really like ride the lightning and master of puppets😕

I would imagine its secondary market only now unless you find a scragler in store.  The local wal-mart clearanced them all out not too long ago.

On 3/28/2021 at 11:06 AM, 1madraven said:

Most likely.  I've been looking for an STP Core since the one I got is defective and it never came back in stock.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, jhulud said:

Anyone here in VC a member of the fan club?

Have some questions in regards to how they do fanclub tix pre-sales. They just announced a show here in town at a relatively small-ass arena. And it's going to be a shitshow to get tix on the regular on sale. 

I'm a Legacy member. Shoot me an email at [email protected]