PO Now: Taylor Swift - Evermore 2xLP (Digital PO now)

jhulud

i was super late to the party on reputation (kinda took a break from her then), but i really regret scoffing at that $45 price tag. i would have bitten the bullet if it was a bit cheaper just to keep a complete discography (and not pic disc) but i missed my opportunity. i should have felt the tide turning when copies were listed for $100-120 resale. next thing i know they're $600.

I finally got around to listening to this. Wanted to give it my full attention. Like some others' sentiments, it didn't grab me right away like most of folklore did. The standout tracks to me were Tis the Damn Season and Long Story Short. 

I really hope that orange vinyl is real and pops up soon because that looks real nice.

34 minutes ago, andables said:

so when do we all pull the trigger on this instead of waiting for limited variants outside of the forest green? 

We are waiting until they add more variants to make our purchase while they are waiting to get more sales on the forest green to justify additional variants.

8 hours ago, wuhanclan said:

did anyone notice plaidroom was selling the target variant at one point? 

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/products/b-taylor-swift-b-br-i-folklore-red-vinyl-i

they also did with lover

Looks like they took advantage of the buy one, get two free sale as well. 😄

Edited by Plarocks

• 3 weeks later...