PO Now: Taylor Swift - Evermore 2xLP (Digital PO now)

jhulud

24 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

Walmart has it for 22, comes out to 30 shipped with a ship date of June 4 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Taylor-Swift-Evermore-Vinyl-2LP-Deluxe/

looks to be same variant she previously sold in her own store ?

9 hours ago, jhulud said:

Got email update from Taylor’s webstore that this has been delayed til 5/28 

that’s the ship date for the copy I ordered from Walmart like last week lol .. the funny thing is, when I originally ordered it said June  but a couple days ago they sent me an email saying it’s coming earlier than expected and now the end of may instead 🤣😂

Edited by tokimedo

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Good thing I posted this. I almost just bought it again. I'm fucking old and buy way too many records!

I haven’t kept up with my Discogs in ages so this happens to me a lot too. I find myself searching my gmail for artist or album names looking for receipts before I pull the trigger on stuff pretty regularly.

5 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I broke 50 yesterday and thought I was in too deep.  Good lord.

I mean for what it's worth, that includes games and prints and books and all the other shit I buy.

When I pay for something, it goes on the list. When it ships, it moves from the "PO" to "incoming" section (with the ship date and tracking number of course). When it arrives, it jumps to one of 10 or so tabs for the specific category. Then there's a few pivot tables, and yearly buy/sell reports, etc. Yes, I ❤️ sheets :D

1 hour ago, slinch said:

I mean for what it's worth, that includes games and prints and books and all the other shit I buy.

When I pay for something, it goes on the list. When it ships, it moves from the "PO" to "incoming" section (with the ship date and tracking number of course). When it arrives, it jumps to one of 10 or so tabs for the specific category. Then there's a few pivot tables, and yearly buy/sell reports, etc. Yes, I ❤️ sheets :D

I am a Sheets guy myself.  Do you have a link?  Always keen on inspiration.