1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

I dont see anywhere that indicates there will be more than 300 but Ill reach out to find out.

Purchase of this bundle guarantees 300 fans all 12 releases. 

To me it sounds they are telling you to buy the bundle if you want to guarantee that you get all 12 releases, otherwise you might miss out when they go on sale individually. 

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

39 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Purchase of this bundle guarantees 300 fans all 12 releases. 

To me it sounds they are telling you to buy the bundle if you want to guarantee that you get all 12 releases, otherwise you might miss out when they go on sale individually. 

I assumed that on sale individually would be whats left of these 300.  But Ill see if they reply to my inquiry. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, stl_ben said:

So pay an extra $100 to guarantee I get mystery records that look to be easily bought at release....

With tax and individual shipping cost, comes out to about $360, on $30 all in. But we don’t know how much each release is going to cost.

Doesn’t matter anyways, you’ll flip ‘em and make your money back.

2 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

With tax and individual shipping cost, comes out to about $360, on $30 all in. But we don’t know how much each release is going to cost.

Doesn’t matter anyways, you’ll flip ‘em and make your money back.

We had to pay shipping and tax on the bundle....it was well over $400.  But also been a FBR fan for 20 years now, seeing many of the bands dozens of times, own multiple versions of their records already, but sure its all about the "flip".  I run a business, but I'm also a fan.  Both things can be true.

10 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

We had to pay shipping and tax on the bundle....it was well over $400.  But also been a FBR fan for 20 years now, seeing many of the bands dozens of times, own multiple versions of their records already, but sure its all about the "flip".  I run a business, but I'm also a fan.  Both things can be true.

Kind of like Happiness 😉

8 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

We had to pay shipping and tax on the bundle....it was well over $400. 

Welp... Looks like you may have been fucked 🤷‍♀️ Maybe you’ll get one of those sweet shirts.

9 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

I run a business...

Classy! You got an LLC for those 500 records, you bought in hopes of turning a profit on, that you’re trying to get rid of on Discogs, but now you’re stuck with? 

5 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Classy! You got an LLC for those 500 records, you bought in hopes of turning a profit on, that you’re trying to get rid of on Discogs, but now you’re stuck with? 

Most weeks I sell and ship out around 50+ orders.  But yeah like any other record store I have stock that sits a little longer than others.  Man wouldn't it suck if you went to a record store and they didn't have any records?  Having stock isn't the same as being "stuck with". 

But anyways FBR ...can't wait to see if we get any first time pressed records later in the subscription.  PLEASE give me some Hush Sound.

I was stupid enough to purchase the subscription. Something like this had me thinking it’d never make it to UK stores and the shipping charge was so low it almost made sense.

For an out of print album like Some Nights still available from the store I can’t imagine they’re that limited, and I even see UK indie stores putting preorders up for silver copies of The Academy Is...

Put through a refund request and will hopefully see that go through in time.

On 1/8/2021 at 9:21 AM, stl_ben said:

Most weeks I sell and ship out around 50+ orders.  But yeah like any other record store I have stock that sits a little longer than others.  Man wouldn't it suck if you went to a record store and they didn't have any records?  Having stock isn't the same as being "stuck with". 

But anyways FBR ...can't wait to see if we get any first time pressed records later in the subscription.  PLEASE give me some Hush Sound.

Who has the best refund policy/service on unopened merchandise? Vinyl Me Please, Urban Outfitters, or Mondo?

2 hours ago, Oblivions said:

Who has the best refund policy/service on unopened merchandise? Vinyl Me Please, Urban Outfitters, or Mondo?

Not sure how it's relevant to this thread but I don't think VMP or Mondo accept returns.  UO like most retail stores are pretty easy to return to if you keep your receipt.