• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

They just pegged us a suckers.  Luckily I now have my refund and can go back to just buying the same thing but only if I really want it.

I guess the subscription is a good deal for anyone who ends up buying all 12 individually... with paying shipping each time.

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

3 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I guess the subscription is a good deal for anyone who ends up buying all 12 individually... with paying shipping each time.

It's not.  The records so far have been about $20 each, and for sale from amazon with free shipping.  

12 x $20 does not equal $400

Actually just looked down to $17.79 on amazon.  That roughly half the price as buying in the subscription.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SGRQ5L9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_frhaGb22PCQ9D?pldnSite=1

Edited by stl_ben

12 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

It's not.  The records so far have been about $20 each, and for sale from amazon with free shipping.  

12 x $20 does not equal $400

Actually just looked down to $17.79 on amazon.  That roughly half the price as buying in the subscription.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SGRQ5L9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_frhaGb22PCQ9D?pldnSite=1

I don't buy records from Amazon. I was going off the prices on FBR's webstore. 

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

11 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

$19.98 + $7.50 = $27.48

$27.48 x 12 = $329.76

The subscription price was $375.

I'm not saying the subscription was a good deal. It wasn't. I'm glad I didn't do it.

Don't forget the subscription price of $375 still had tax and shipping on top of that.  I think my total was around $420 (so $100 more than buying individually)

3 hours ago, hookups96 said:

I just wanna know how much Limited To One flipped that Fall Out Boy Camo for yesterday. They posted it on Instagram and like an hour later it said sold and was already framed on someone’s wall. 

They reposted the person who bought it and their post said it was “that or a PS5”