13 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

You think there will any special surprise with the subscription?

I asked and stated I would keep my subscription if there was.  They did not reply, just refunded the purchase. 

Maybe Ill be kicking myself by the end of the year, but not so far.

• 4 weeks later...

4 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I should have waited to get the cheaper shipping but I think I'm ok paying priority this time since I've wanted it for so many years. I hate FBR for taking far too long to repress but I'm thankful it's happening.

Curious for this will be a new master for this release.  It was in the complete box set via Universal, and I assume FBR is still Warner so unlikely they’d hit up another major label for the existing plates?  The last several US reissues of FUTCT and IOH via Universal are pretty widely panned, anyone have info on a consensus opinion of TTTYG from the box set if in a worst case that’s what we get?

2 hours ago, bloodycape said:

Curious for this will be a new master for this release.  It was in the complete box set via Universal, and I assume FBR is still Warner so unlikely they’d hit up another major label for the existing plates?  The last several US reissues of FUTCT and IOH via Universal are pretty widely panned, anyone have info on a consensus opinion of TTTYG from the box set if in a worst case that’s what we get?

I’m 99% sure it’ll be the same source as the one from the box set. Probably exactly the same package, just silver vinyl instead of clear or black. 
Consensus is the sound is alright. Good enough for a 2003 pop punk record. It’s hard to give a shit... this is a no-brainer, easy buy. First time I’ve had the chance to spend less than $150 getting a copy! Even better, it’s been a long time since I’ve paid only $13 shipping a record to Canada. Thank you, FOB.

Wait a minute - which fucking thread am I supposed to post in??

On 12/13/2020 at 4:27 AM, INRIhab said:

I would really hope for some old school FBR stuff like Cadillac Blindside "These Liquid Lungs", Recover "Rodeo and Picasso", and anything by The Stereo. But I doubt it.... 

I'm sure FOB "TTTYG" will be in the mix

Rodeo & Picasso thats an amazing pick.

35 minutes ago, heyjoespin said:

I really want Rodeo & Picasso and Raise the Dead. No way Recover is happening, Phantom Planet probably doesn't have a fighting chance either. 

First month of the second quarter of the year, and they pulled out the biggest gun they’ve got. At this point, nothing is out of the question.