11 hours ago, INRIhab said:

Cadillac Blindside "These Liquid Lungs" is such an underrated album. 

Absolutely one of my favs! That band was so damn good. If the put out a copy of 'These Liquid Lungs'  with the 'Allegory of Death and Fame EP' put on there, I would be the happiest guy

from experience... your best bet is to order through target with the buy two get one deal, but this title specifically would make me question that. do not risk it and either get it from the label or band directly. might be wrong, but this is not the title to mess with.

4 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

Does anyone have experience ordering these from Amazon? Am I going to get screwed if I pre-order through here? 

I ordered through FBR but wondering if I should cancel for the free shipping

6 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

Does anyone have experience ordering these from Amazon? Am I going to get screwed if I pre-order through here? 

I ordered through FBR but wondering if I should cancel for the free shipping

I ordered the 25th anniversary Some Nights from Amazon and it arrived unharmed. They put it in a record box and then in an Amazon box, so it was more protected. I’m not sure if pre-ordering guarantees that Amazon will have a copy to send to you, I would assume they would, but don’t want to give you bad advice. 

I wouldn’t bank on all of the records making it to Amazon, I was surprised this one did. I also don’t expect these to go to target, so I wouldn’t count on that either. 

All of these have been popping up all over the place. I am sure they made a ton of each to cash in. The limit was 4 per a customer... why bother at that point? Let the flippers buy tons. I’m sure they can’t be worth much in a year. 

I waited and ordered through prime just as I have for the other FBR 25th records. 

On 3/12/2021 at 10:35 PM, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I'd love to see The Hippos' Forget The World and Yellowcard's Underdog EP get pressed.

Underdog EP was pressed back in 2011 by Hopeless.   Looks like it’s OOP now.  I remember buying it for cheap.. like $8 from Amazon.  Not sure if FBR owns it at this point.  I went to check on Apple Music/iTunes for a copyright, but it’s not even on there anymore.

https://www.discogs.com/Yellowcard-The-Underdog-EP/release/3210100

Edited by curator

On 3/12/2021 at 11:20 PM, Oblivions said:

I think I already said this weeks ago but the Aeffect EP. Only cause I saw them on Warped at the tiny Lobster Records stage that was set up on basically a walk way between two larger stages and I used to IM with their original singer and FBR employee Aaron. Make it happen, FOB estate managers!!!

Oh shit, I forgot about that record! I would love to have a copy of it. Thanks for jogging my memory. 

11 minutes ago, mertzrock said:

The Stereo - Three Hundred would be the best early record they can press...hands down.  This IS classic FBR.

Just add “Fall Out Boy presents” above the title and include an audio forward by Pete Wentz about how Patrick Stump learned how to sing by mimicking Jamie Woolford. Boom. It’s now a FOB collectors item and FBR can press it with confidence.