11 hours ago, Boaty McBoatface said:

They REALLY should have pressed AWKIF instead. Some dude in Australia just made a cool $800 selling three copies on ebay. Fuck. 

I was watching those auctions, I can't believe how much AWKIF goes for now. I definitely feel lucky to own an OG copy. That same seller also has a sealed MCR Conventional Weapons boxset that I would literally kill for but I already know that listing is going to go for close to a grand.

8 hours ago, uglyorgan said:

I got my copy of FOB TTYG from Amazon yesterday, well packed arrived in great condition. However, woof is this a boring reissue series. The "FBR 25" sticker slapped on the shrink wrap makes it feel REALLY special. 

I also ordered this from Amazon but haven't received an estimated shipping date yet. I ordered it at the beginning of this month though, right before they went temporarily OOS so hopefully Amazon actually fulfills orders. Luckily all the other FBR 25th anniversary reissues seem to be widely available.

ordered a silver TTTYG from FOB(?)'s webstore and haven't heard anything about shipping yet either- but I'm glad to hear they exist and are starting to get out there. So thankful they finally re-pressed this one. I had been wanting one for years, but they were way too expensive haha

TFB - Back On Top seems like a likely enough option for this reissue series. It's been out of print for a couple years now, I believe.

1 hour ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

There is already a listing on Discogs from 5 days ago.

https://www.discogs.com/Fall-Out-Boy-Take-This-To-Your-Grave/release/18283627

2 for sale “from $180.” One is a listing for $180, the other for $200.

I hate people. 

Edited by kas1985

49 minutes ago, MyckelJay said:

I already have a copy, where I hate people is trying to con someone who doesn’t realize these are readily available, who doesn’t know any better. 

8 minutes ago, kas1985 said:

I already have a copy, where I hate people is trying to con someone who doesn’t realize these are readily available, who doesn’t know any better. 

What does this have anything to do you?? People are morons and if they’re going to get fooled, that’s on them. You putting yourself in a situation where you have care about that is another form of insanity,

Edited by MyEnemy

3 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

it's these "investors" that are spending money on vinyl thinking they'll be able to make a killing. The best part is that everyone is buying records all of a sudden, so I bet in 5 years time the records coming out now with 500 variants won't be worth what records of the past are worth now.

I've been buying / selling records for 20 years.  There is always more new releases and new buyers/sellers.  Some go up in value, some go down.  

Anybody know any places selling FOB besides SRC?

Ordered off amazon. Opened it up and I got this random record instead?
https://www.discogs.com/Can-Delay-1968/release/6190795

And now it's sold out on amazon 🤦‍♂️
I'll order off SRC if I have to, but with all the horror stories about that company I'd rather not. 

4 minutes ago, kylet said:

Anybody know any places selling FOB besides SRC?

Ordered off amazon. Opened it up and I got this random record instead?
https://www.discogs.com/Can-Delay-1968/release/6190795

And now it's sold out on amazon 🤦‍♂️
I'll order off SRC if I have to, but with all the horror stories about that company I'd rather not. 

Just look around their site for something they have in stock, that you can spend your store credit on when FOB inevitably gets cancelled on you and they give you a not-refund. 

Edited by Boaty McBoatface

4 minutes ago, Boaty McBoatface said:

Just look around their site for something they have in stock, that you can spend your store credit on when FOB inevitably gets cancelled on you and they give you a not-refund. 

They refunded, $5 dollar credit, and will "send me a priority email if they get more in stock".

Now I gotta go to a UPS store to mail this other random record back.

And I'm on the hunt for FOB, the record I actually wanted. Anybody have any links?