• 3 weeks later...

The fucking universe does not want me to have this Fall Out Boy record.

Ordered from Amazon. Sent me the wrong record and was OOS when I called to get the correct one out.

Ordered from Zia. Still hasn't shipped. Now is "back ordered". They said they have no update on whether or not they're get any more to fulfil my order.

Anybody know any US sites still selling them?

6 minutes ago, kylet said:

The fucking universe does not want me to have this Fall Out Boy record.

Ordered from Amazon. Sent me the wrong record and was OOS when I called to get the correct one out.

Ordered from Zia. Still hasn't shipped. Now is "back ordered". They said they have no update on whether or not they're get any more to fulfil my order.

Anybody know any US sites still selling them?

Google search ftw 

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/fall_out_boy-take_this_to_your_grave_lp_color?variant=39647164563636

13 minutes ago, jaxvinyl said:

haha coming in here to edit this topic. Just found the newbury link. Fuck those guys for charging $5 more than the suggested MSRP, but is what it is I guess.

22 hours ago, kylet said:

haha coming in here to edit this topic. Just found the newbury link. Fuck those guys for charging $5 more than the suggested MSRP, but is what it is I guess.

i know a number of folks that have found copies in local record stores. you may have some luck there. There's still some copies on discogs for ~$25 too

16 hours ago, firehazardrecords said:

i know a number of folks that have found copies in local record stores. you may have some luck there. There's still some copies on discogs for ~$25 too

I called my local spot. They had a copy and it sold already. I've just had bad luck with this release, Amazon the place I original order from cancel my order, then the new place I reordered from also cancel. Is what it is. Got tracking from Newbury so I should finally have this in hand soon!

7 minutes ago, Rip said:

Haven’t been following these super closely, but these have been showing up on Amazon and other places as well right?  I don’t care about the variant at all.

Yeah, you can pretty much find them anywhere. Amazon, local record stores, band's webstore, FBR webstore, online retailers...

2 hours ago, Rip said:

Haven’t been following these super closely, but these have been showing up on Amazon and other places as well right?  I don’t care about the variant at all.

yep. same variants everywhere even, it seems. all of these reissues have been super widely distributed. I saw one of the Panic ones with the 25th anniversary hype sticker in Barnes and Nobel, so you probably shouldn't have a hard time getting one of any of em.

1 hour ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Looks like TTTYG is the only one sold out on FBR's webstore.

doesn't surprise me. they left it out of print long enough. hope they do another batch soon for everyone else's sake

44 minutes ago, Buffbloom said:

Do tell.... 

They litterally closed down a location and fired all of their workers over night when the store looked into unionizing.

The workers simply wanted things like fair pay and a safe work environment....

I mean the store could have probably even kept the idea of unionizing out if they weren't paying $8.25 and didn't remove all of their covid protocals.

But that doesn't even take into account any of the reports of harassment that are also coming out.

https://www.nhpr.org/post/workers-say-bull-moose-fired-them-over-mask-concerns-harassment-customers#stream/0