• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tokimedo said:

Just got an email from paramore webstore saying the AWKIF vinyl is back ordered and they don’t know when my order is gonna ship ……

I ordered pretty much the second it went up. 

I got the same email, though I ordered much later. I assume that just means they are delayed, rather than truly on backorder.

2 hours ago, tokimedo said:

Just got an email from paramore webstore saying the AWKIF vinyl is back ordered and they don’t know when my order is gonna ship ……

I ordered pretty much the second it went up. 

I got the same email from FBR for the Cute Is What Aim For record this morning.  I  also ordered it as soon as it went up.  I guess I’ll hold out and hope for the best

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/28/2022 at 6:34 PM, Skacel said:

Bizarre as you can get them in record stores and on Amazon.

I pre-ordered CIWWAF in August from Amazon. Date was pushed back to 4/22. Will probably continue to get pushed back, as it has for every month since September. It is wild that people have owned these since late December though. Record stores have them on-hand, Paramore as well, so I'm not sure why the online stores are getting screwed here.

2 minutes ago, MyckelJay said:

I pre-ordered CIWWAF in August from Amazon. Date was pushed back to 4/22. Will probably continue to get pushed back, as it has for every month since September. It is wild that people have owned these since late December though. Record stores have them on-hand, Paramore as well, so I'm not sure why the online stores are getting screwed here.

I saw someone mention that the Paramore pressing available in the US currently is actually a European pressing. Definitely seems to be the case, as there is only an entry on Discogs for the that version with no mention of the US pressing. Riot had both European and US pressings, so I guess the US one is just feeling the delays. 

13 hours ago, mitchard said:

I saw someone mention that the Paramore pressing available in the US currently is actually a European pressing. Definitely seems to be the case, as there is only an entry on Discogs for the that version with no mention of the US pressing. Riot had both European and US pressings, so I guess the US one is just feeling the delays. 

Sad. I'm moving and I have to update the mailing address I used through Amazon. Can't though because it needs me to verify the card I used to buy it, which is an Amazon Credit Card, which doesn't have an expiration date aaaand the verification requires an expiration date. I'll probably have to just cancel it.

• 1 month later...

CIWWAF finally arrived... aaaaand sounds like absolute shit. I mean, it's almost unlistenable. Sounds wobbly, tinny, fuzzy, and at bass-heavy parts, the vocals are completely washed out. Does anyone else's sound like this? Super bummed, especially considering how long it took to arrive.

EDIT: Just checked some of the comments on Discogs and apparently this is a common problem with this pressing. Holy shit it sounds so awful. 

Edited by MyckelJay

• 2 weeks later...