PO: The Used - self titled repress and in love & death repress (april 2021) *DELAYED to june*

10 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

Did these get delayed? 

they got delayed to june 18th.  newburry is the only site to send emails saying so but the other sites were updated with the delayed release date.  theres just so much being pressed because of this vinyl trend now that there are only a handful of places pressing records on earth and they are booked and backed up.  companies prob dont wont to invest in new vinyl factories because they think the trend will die and they wont get their money back.

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2021 at 9:05 PM, lostcrimes said:

June 18 was the original release date bud.

april 30 was the original release date.  june 18 was the new delayed release date. 

edit: i have got NO shipping notice yet.  and its friday so that means it probably wont ship until monday for me.

edit again: monday is a holiday so tuesday.  grrrr.

Edited by gutterball1

1 hour ago, gutterball1 said:

the self titled LPs arrived sooner then the in love and death LPs so thats why some self titled orders shipped were as ilad orders have not shipped nor have combo orders.

also... the "blue and yellow edition" is more like a "greener with the scenery edition"

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com%2Fcb8193f87ad5603be7a30167e%2Fimages%2F9358957c-abf9-9a5c-006a-bb230108340c.jpg&t=1622591245&ymreqid=5f2850c6-c949-3397-1cc6-d50001014e00&sig=BmEzF1Ct_qWd9idtImTBHg--~D

That looks nothing like the mockup but it still looks really cool.

41 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

That looks nothing like the mockup but it still looks really cool.

lol true.  well if the green were blue it would be pretty close but i guess when they tried to mix blue and yellow, they made green.  but mock ups being very different then the final product is very common.

41 minutes ago, rrd said:

Got the Revolver exclusive color today, came out really nice. Numbered out of 500 with a little belly band thing.

http://imgur.com/a/c1LOA2N

That's actually a really cool OBI strip. They usually come on Japanese albums.

Zia Records is showing 6/4, I will post my variant as I get my hands on it.

Edited by ringo_0

• gutterball1 changed the title to PO: The Used - self titled repress and in love & death repress (april 2021) *DELAYED to june*