PO: The Used - self titled repress and in love & death repress (april 2021) *DELAYED to june*

• gutterball1 changed the title to PO: The Used - self titled repress and in love & death repress (april 2021) *DELAYED to june*
9 hours ago, jhulud said:

I didn't want to create a new thread just for it...but when the fuck did Newbury Comics start pricing their exclusives for as much as UO?!?!?

I'm looking at their exclusive of L7's Hungry for Stink and it's $35 for a single LP. Fuckin' hell. 

The only way Newbury would be the same price as UO you'd need 30% off and free shipping. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

New variants in August 

17 hours ago, Boaty McBoatface said:

Yeah, but I’m pretty sure they’ll be delayed. 

with the high demand for these LPs and how fast they sold out and the $100-$200+ they are reselling for on ebay.  new variants are certain to come.  yes probably announced in august for a ship date of spring 2022.

11 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

Preorders in August, street date is mid january according to the newsletter. Delays wouldn't surprise me though. 

I still do not have shipping confirmation from my Newbury variant. I wouldn't be surprised if the represses this fall shipped before my December 2020 preorder. lolz

36 minutes ago, introwebbernets said:

I still do not have shipping confirmation from my Newbury variant. I wouldn't be surprised if the represses this fall shipped before my December 2020 preorder. lolz

someone posted pics of all newbury ones on discogs so they are completed.  not sure why it took extra time for them.  but they should be shipping out any day now i think.