PO: The Used - self titled repress and in love & death repress (april 2021) *DELAYED to june*

23 hours ago, 1876records said:

unless these are back on sale from retailers at a normal price, stop bumping the thread god you are so annoying

i'm not god.  i'm just a human bean like you.  and your post is rather ironic, contradictory, and hypocritical.

Edited by gutterball1

19 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

You just can't keep my name out of your mouth. Do you have a crush on me?

Why would you automatically assume that?  Is there a deep-seated aspiration I need to know about?  The reality is that most of this board has its shit together, which makes the outliers even more apparent as walking memes.  That’s where you fit into the equation.  Breaking the top 1% of most embarrassing VC users may very well be the greatest accomplishment of your programmed life cycle.  I’d have a placard made for you if I could be bothered to care.

20 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Why would you automatically assume that?  Is there a deep-seated aspiration I need to know about?  The reality is that most of this board has its shit together, which makes the outliers even more apparent as walking memes.  That’s where you fit into the equation.  Breaking the top 1% of most embarrassing VC users may very well be the greatest accomplishment of your programmed life cycle.  I’d have a placard made for you if I could be bothered to care.

A simple "yes" would have sufficed.

12 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

spacer.png

I’m gonna’ ignore the lore discrepancy  since Wasda is obviously the programmed bot, but that’s simply unsettling and I strongly approve.

1 minute ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

A simple "yes" would have sufficed.

Is that what you construed from my post? Christ.  Spend less time regurgitating Facebook links and more time processing the human language.  Alternatively, take a swim into a pool of molten metal and do us all a favor already. 👍

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

I’m gonna’ ignore the lore discrepancy  since Wasda is obviously the programmed bot, but that’s simply unsettling and I strongly approve.

Is that what you construed from my post? Christ.  Spend less time regurgitating Facebook links and more time processing the human language.  Alternatively, take a swim into a pool of molten metal and do us all a favor already. 👍

It's amazing how so few of your posts on these boards are about actual vinyl records. Most of your posts are just trying to insult others. Why do you come to these boards then? Do you not have any friends? Are you single? Do you still live with your parents? Do you have any hobbies?

3 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

It's amazing how so few of your posts on these boards are about actual vinyl records. Most of your posts are just trying to insult others.

Hardly factual.  If your search algorithms weren't so garbage, you'd [easily] see that I participate in numerous threads and positive discussions.  You fail to see them because you rep trash labels exclusively, opting to peddle links of shit reissues that no one in their 20s should be listening to.  You only witness me taking the piss at your expense because you never frequent any releases of substance.  You're stuck on Victory records and Merchnow links for artists and albums that should've stayed in high-school.  I am not.  That's why our paths seldom cross.

8 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Do you not have any friends? Are you single? Do you still live with your parents? Do you have any hobbies?

These are a lot of personal questions.  You gotta' crush on me or something?

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Hardly factual.  If your search algorithms weren't so garbage, you'd [easily] see that I participate in numerous threads and positive discussions.  You fail to see them because you rep trash labels exclusively, opting to peddle links of shit reissues that no one in their 20s should be listening to.  You only witness me taking the piss at your expense because you never frequent any releases of substance.  You're stuck on Victory records and Merchnow links for artists and albums that should've stayed in high-school.  I am not.  That's why our paths seldom cross.

These are a lot of personal questions.  You gotta' crush on me or something?

Yet here you are commenting in a thread for records that came out over 15 years ago...

9 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Yet here you are commenting in a thread for records that came out over 15 years ago...

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

You only witness me taking the piss at your expense because you never frequent any releases of substance.  You're stuck on Victory records and Merchnow links for artists and albums that should've stayed in high-school.

1 hour ago, The Fuck Whisperer said:

It's a song name that I used for a joke in a thread about good music so I get why you wouldn't get it.

54 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Nah, just you specifically for being a complete fucking dunce.  Tug too, but at least he's a band-specific troll whereas you find a way to spread across the board like a cancer.

So on a scale of 1-10, what is your favorite album from The Used?

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

26 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

what is your favorite album from The Used?

I used to unironically enjoy S/T and ILAD as a late-teen, before developing some actual tastes and self-awareness in my 20s.  I'd ask what your favorite Used album is but I'm not convinced that you actually even listen to music or know how to process it as an art form.