PO: The Used - self titled repress and in love & death repress (april 2021) *DELAYED to june*

UPDATE: delayed to june

set for a late april 2021 release date,  the used "self titled" and "in love and death" albums are being repressed again due do all previous pressings selling out.  this is a new pressing with new colors about 5 years after the previous 2016 repress.

SELF TITLED

300 - Blue & Yellow Smash  The Used - Self-Titled 2xLP | Smartpunk Exclusive | SMARTPUNK (smartpunkshop.com)

300 - Maroon & Bone Split w/ Black Splatter  The Used The Used (zia Exclusive) Maroon & Bone Splig W Black Splatte (ziarecords.com)

500 - Bone In Clear w/ Black & Maroon Splatter   The Used-The Used Exclusive 2LP (Pieces) Color Vinyl | Newbury Comics

500 - Bone & Black Cornetto  The Used-The Used Exclusive 2LP (Ink) Color Vinyl | Newbury Comics

500 - Bone & Ultra Clear Pinwheel w/ Clear Splatter  THE USED ‘SELF-TITLED’ LIMITED-EDITION 2LP BONE AND ULTRA CLEAR PINWHE (revolvermag.com)

IN LOVE AND DEATH

300 -  Orange & Red Pinwheel  The Used - In Love & Death | Smartpunk Exclusive | SMARTPUNK (smartpunkshop.com)

500 - White In Clear With Black & Maroon Splatter  The Used-In Love And Death Exclusive LP (Death) Color Vinyl | Newbury Comics

500 - Red/Clear Split With Black & White Splatter  The Used-In Love And Death Exclusive LP (Love) Color Vinyl | Newbury Comics

500 - Ultra Clear & Red Pinwheel w/ Black Splatter  THE USED ‘IN LOVE AND DEATH’ LIMITED-EDITION ULTRA CLEAR AND RED PINWH (revolvermag.com)

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate

1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Aud
TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
C

Advertisement

xxzcxcc

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate

1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track

Fu
TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default
Edited by gutterball1

2 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

set for a late april 2021 release date,  the used "self titled" and "in love and death" albums are being repressed again due do all previous pressings selling out.  this is a new pressing with new colors about 5 years after the previous 2016 repress.

SELF TITLED

300 - Blue & Yellow Smash  smartpunk exclusive click here

300 - Maroon & Bone Split w/ Black Splatter  zia exclusive click here

500 - Bone In Clear w/ Black & Maroon Splatter  newbury exclusive click here

500 - Bone & Black Cornetto  newbury exclusive click here

500 - Bone & Ultra Clear Pinwheel w/ Clear Splatter  revolvermag exclusive click here

IN LOVE AND DEATH

300 -  Orange & Red Pinwheel  smartpunk exclusive click here

500 - White In Clear With Black & Maroon Splatter  newbury exclusive click here

500 - Red/Clear Split With Black & White Splatter  newbury exclusive click here

500 - Ultra Clear & Red Pinwheel w/ Black Splatter  revolvermag exclusive click here

Do you have ever single variant of both of these records? 

22 minutes ago, gutterball1 said:

ADs have overtaken the original post somehow, at least on my pc.  so here is an update to what sold out so far...

SELF TITLED

300 - Blue & Yellow Smash  smartpunk exclusive click here  SOLD OUT

300 - Maroon & Bone Split w/ Black Splatter  zia exclusive click here  SOLD OUT

500 - Bone In Clear w/ Black & Maroon Splatter  newbury exclusive click here

500 - Bone & Black Cornetto  newbury exclusive click here

500 - Bone & Ultra Clear Pinwheel w/ Clear Splatter  revolvermag exclusive click here

IN LOVE AND DEATH

300 -  Orange & Red Pinwheel  smartpunk exclusive click here  SOLD OUT

500 - White In Clear With Black & Maroon Splatter  newbury exclusive click here

500 - Red/Clear Split With Black & White Splatter  newbury exclusive click here

500 - Ultra Clear & Red Pinwheel w/ Black Splatter  revolvermag exclusive click here  SOLD OUT

all others still in stock seem to have less than 100 left so this was a fast sell out in less than a week.

I'm glad I pre-ordered the blue/yellow self-titled from Smartpunk. That's the only one I ordered.

all of in love and death sold out.  and self titled that hasnt sold out has less than 50 left.  which makes me think even more colors will be coming soon...  at this point even i am pretty annoyed at how many of these i am going to have to buy.  lol.

Edited by gutterball1

2 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

well its been 2 weeks since these were posted for sale and they all already sold out...

No they are not

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/the_used-the_used_exclusive_2lp_ink?variant=37684651589812

6 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I’m legitimately shocked that is the only one left.  Guess the world did need 800 more variants of these records...

Crazy to think, even if there are 50,000 copies of either of these floating around, that’s only 5% of what the records have actually sold over the last 16-18 years. Makes sense.

15 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Crazy to think, even if there are 50,000 copies of either of these floating around, that’s only 5% of what the records have actually sold over the last 16-18 years. Makes sense.

there is closer to 15,000 total vinyl copies pressed of each.

Edited by gutterball1

i always wondered why self titled was 2LPs.  its only 47 min long and 4 mins that of silence to a hidden track.  i know the rule is generally 22 min per side and 44 min overall but albums as long as 50 mins could pretty easily fit on a single LP... i know these spin at 45rpm but i still wonder why it wasnt made to just be a single record at 33rpm.

• 3 months later...
  • gutterball1 changed the title to PO: The Used - self titled repress and in love & death repress (april 2021) *DELAYED to june*