[PO] The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 20th Anniversary

Shelby

Taken from the steadfast site:

Vinyl Variants

• Teal: Steadfast Records exclusive variant
  • Jungle Swirl: Burnt Toast Vinyl exclusive variant (only available as a bundle from Steadfast Records. Available for individual purchase from Burnt Toast Vinyl)
  • Semi-Transparent White: Indie exclusive variant (only available as a bundle)

I kind of feel bad for Steadfast Records and Burnt Toast Vinyl; even with the band variant being delayed by 10+ minutes, TONS of people are going to buy copies and then want refunds when the band puts up theirs. Also, this seems like a pretty large run? Gotta be at least 1000 with an indie exclusive not on any of these sites by itself?

3 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Is indie exclusive mean record stores will carry this or is this going to be the band variant? Cause I'd love to not drop $47 plus shipping this time of year on myself. I really need LLO though

Going to guess, by the numbers I see on the Burnt Toast site and assuming it’s /1000; 300 each and 100 band variant. So it may be pretty hard to come by, in person, depending where you are.

3 minutes ago, hookedonsonics said:

Uhhhh....how is shipping to Canada FIFTY dollars USD???

*scratch that, just saw the fine print:

"For International Orders:

Currently we CAN NOT ship to Canada.."

I didn't go through the checkout process for Steadfast or BTV, as I am in the US and bought from Bandcamp, but I am guessing either of those has much better shipping policies for Canada and the rest of the world. Also, it sure seems like the white variant is actually going to be in indie stores.

• Shelby changed the title to [PO] The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 20th Anniversary