[PO] The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 20th Anniversary

Shelby

Just now, NapalmBrain said:

Fuck it I'm getting a bonus this week and I deserve it. Ordered the Band variantĀ 

Got a bonus last week, was told this morning the owners of my company were givingĀ  a surprise bonus on top of that cause of all that's happened this past year and I still am getting my peformance bonus on Friday...Ā  I feel ya, treat yourself!Ā 

8 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

how is it a band variant, while anybody can makeĀ it 3 times for 141 from either of the labels?? (with 4Ā even more unique combation of the records)

Pretty sure it also has a screened fold over for the cover.Ā 

Ā 

Still waiting on my Old Canes...

Yeah I was super confused by the band's post yesterday because there were no links or directions.Ā  It made it seem like the only place available was going to be the band, which is where I bought mine.Ā  I really like that teal, kind of wish i went that way but no sweat.Ā 

I still don't know this band terribly well but everyone flips out about these records so I figured i'd take a chance.Ā  I liked the first 2 tracks a lot, and I LOVE Sagarmantha.Ā 

4 minutes ago, andables said:

is buyingĀ Ā multiples of TAC records considered a destructive trait?Ā šŸ¤”

Haha. Amazingly, despite being a fan of Appleseed since seeing them play in 1998, today is the first time I have bought a second vinyl variant of any of their albums. I just reviewed my Appleseed collection, and the 2006 Gilead LLO pressing was actually my first Appleseed Cast vinyl record(s). Then I bought Peregrine from Graveface that same year, and then just followed along and bought all the albums as Graveface put out new Appleseed albums and reissued the old ones. The major gap in my collection had been "End of the Ring Wars" until I picked that up earlier this year.

Just now, Alan P said:

Haha. Amazingly, despite being a fan of Appleseed since seeing them play in 1998, today is the first time I have bought a second vinyl variant of any of their albums. I just reviewed my Appleseed collection, and the 2006 Gilead LLO pressing was actually my first Appleseed Cast vinyl record(s). Then I bought Peregrine from Graveface that same year, and then just followed along and bought all the albums as Graveface put out new Appleseed albums and reissued the old ones. The major gap in my collection had been "End of the Ring Wars" until I picked that up earlier this year.

The problem is every new version they make is better than the last one haha. Well, the latest Mare might not be better than the last one but that hasn't shipped yet. If you never replaced that copy of Peregrine you really should look into the recent 2LP pressing of it. It sounds fucking incredible.

5 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

The problem is every new version they make is better than the last one haha. Well, the latest Mare might not be better than the last one but that hasn't shipped yet. If you never replaced that copy of Peregrine you really should look into the recent 2LP pressing of it. It sounds fucking incredible.

Yeah, I love my 2007 Graveface Mare Vitalis pressing, so I didn't order the new variant. And good tip on Peregrine--as that 2006 pressing is not the best; especially with the bland artwork. I just checked out the Discogs photos of the 2016 pressing--looks great and resale prices are low; and great to hear that it sounds awesome!

• Shelby changed the title to [PO] The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 20th Anniversary