Waxwork Records 2021 Subscription

https://waxworkrecords.com/collections/all/products/2021-waxwork-records-subscription?variant=32986772308029

Bit too pricey for me, but some solid releases included.

The 2021 Waxwork Records Subscription Features:

• Killer Klowns From Outer Space (2xLP)
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2 (2xLP)
  • Alice, Sweet Alice (LP)
  • Bloodsport (2xLP)
  • Carrie (2xLP)
  • Subscriber Exclusive 180 Gram Colored Vinyl Variants
  • 2021 Waxwork Calendar
  • Nosferatu Spinature
  • Embroidered Hat
  • Hoodie
  • T-Shirt
  • Enamel Pin
  • Turntable Slipmat
  • LP Tote
  • 10% Discount On Waxwork Items In 2021 (excluding box sets)

Not sure if I'm biting this year.  Doesn't appear that any of those are exclusive to the sub, so each one should be readily available.  And honestly, I just don't care about the extra goodies.  I also don't buy nearly as much from them as in the past, so the 10% code is less enticing to get me to jump in.  I do agree that it is is a solid lineup of titles.  Very pumped for Killer Klowns.

7 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

Not sure if I'm biting this year.  Doesn't appear that any of those are exclusive to the sub, so each one should be readily available.  And honestly, I just don't care about the extra goodies.  I also don't buy nearly as much from them as in the past, so the 10% code is less enticing to get me to jump in.  I do agree that it is is a solid lineup of titles.  Very pumped for Killer Klowns.

I agree. I would much prefer a lower price-point without all of the extras.

And yes! Killer Klowns! 🤘🤜🤛

10 hours ago, ROVVLES said:

I agree. I would much prefer a lower price-point without all of the extras.

And yes! Killer Klowns! 🤘🤜🤛

Kind of weak we know next to nothing about the extras too as far as knowing the franchise they're using for each of them and also the art. I don't buy much graphic tee's or clothes period anymore so i'm pretty picky. If I really liked the hoodie, shirt and hat it could turn it into a solid price otherwise it'll just be some extra shit sitting in my closet which is most likely.

Super pumped about Killer Klowns and even though I love TCM 2 i'm not sure how much i'd like the isolated score.

I agree. I have zero interest in graphic tee's, tote bags, slipmats, lighters, etc... So I'd be paying $50/LP which I would have no desire to do for these particular releases.

I don't know why, but I'm intrigued by Carrie and Bloodsport despite the fact that I'm not overly into either film. I think the selection is decent but lacking any "must haves" aside from Killer Klowns, imo.

This is honestly the first time I've ever even found the Waxwork Subscription while it was still available.