Eyehategod - In The Name Of Suffering (30th Anniversary pressing)

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Would love to know more about it if I'm to plunk down $25 for it. 

Says it all right here:

Commemorating 30 years of 'In the Name of Suffering' Take As Needed Records #002; 100 on Grey, 400 on Green/Grey splatter 180g vinyl. In stock and available at https://eyehategod.ee/store/page/2/

I wish they offered media mail, but it is what it is.  Ordered 1 of each.  EHG rules.

I grabbed a copy. I wish they didn't charge so much for shipping. I had just bought a hoodie a couple of days ago so between the two packages i paid $30 shipping in the US! Want to buy the band press of the new one from them because I missed the Glow in the Dark copy but I'll probably buy one of the million different colors elsewhere to save the ridiculous shipping from them. Seems like they are really milking the limited variant thing for the new record but good for them. 

I received my copies today.  I ordered 1 of each variant but was sent 2 grey copies.  I appreciate the quick shipping but wish they would use mailer insert pads because one copy got a pretty heavy corner crease.  If someone gets the grey / green copy and can post a picture it would be appreciated.  I'm tempted to order a copy but shipping is pricey.