PO Soon: ††† (Crosses) - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete (10/13/23)

Kanellos

5 minutes ago, Kanellos said:

Shows in-stock for me in the US. That link may be US only. Try this one: https://www.crossescult.com/products/crosses-initiation-protection-10-inch-vinyl-css

yea, I can add to cart, and get through the shipping estimate page, but when I go to the final checkout flow it says out of stock at that point. Hopefully more go live as the day goes on 

• Kanellos changed the title to PO Now: ††† (Crosses) - Initiation/Protection 10" | New LP (TBD)
7 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

So did anyone actually listen to these new songs – since they dropped tonight on streaming platforms – or was it just a mad scramble to cop ‘cause new Crosses?

I've had them on non-stop repeat. Sound is massive and they sound like a natural progression from the S/T. Shaun has stepped up big time on writing and production. 

3 hours ago, Rip said:

If they’re doing the same dumb shit they did before of releasing three 10”’s and then putting them all on a 2xLP much later, I’ll definitely wait.  Excited for new music either way though.

I initially had that same thought but those 10" do have five songs on each of them.

I picked this up but if they release them two-at-a-time on 10" for this album - I won't be thrilled about it.

• Kanellos changed the title to PO Soon: ††† (Crosses) - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete (10/13/23)