PO Soon: ††† (Crosses) - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete (10/13/23)

Kanellos

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Kanellos changed the title to PO Soon: ††† (Crosses) - New LP (Spring 2022)
4 minutes ago, OU818 said:

Sergio got dropped from the Deftones roster, Chino makes a flippant comment online about it, and Sergio does an instagram monologue of his side of the story.

Okay, THAT'S IT, fuck Chino and all future outputs from Deftones / Crosses.  No way I can support that kind of toxic behavior.

It's just a bunch of behind the scenes stuff. Shaun Lopez even hinted as much and that the outside fan discussions are not right. We only have Sergio's side of the story. It's all contract/legal stuff. Chino allegedly only said he was out of pocket. There's really nothing to it. All this happened like a year ago and now just surfacing. 

Edited by Kanellos

54 minutes ago, Kanellos said:

It's just a bunch of behind the scenes stuff. Shaun Lopez even hinted as much and that the outside fan discussions are not right. We only have Sergio's side of the story. It's all contract/legal stuff. Chino allegedly only said he was out of pocket. There's really nothing to it. All this happened like a year ago and now just surfacing. 

Oh I'm sure there's more to it, but stringing the guy along for 12 years and then letting him go when he finally stands up for himself and wants to be recognized as part of the band is pretty shitty.They have continually become more boring and mediocre and both Chino and Steph as people rub me the wrong way so the Sergio thing was kind of just one more on top of the pile.

22 hours ago, SNEAKORDS said:

Oh I'm sure there's more to it, but stringing the guy along for 12 years and then letting him go when he finally stands up for himself and wants to be recognized as part of the band is pretty shitty.They have continually become more boring and mediocre and both Chino and Steph as people rub me the wrong way so the Sergio thing was kind of just one more on top of the pile.

Ohms/White Pony/Diamond Eyes…as long as they keep putting out top tier content Chino could slap my mom & I’d still ask when the next album is.

Just now, Justinadamk said:

ugh, telling me sold out! 

I find it hard to believe… and also hate myself for even attempting to continue checking out after seeing the price and the shipping options. Somebody gotta be fucking up the cart system or it didn’t get added to the store right…

• Kanellos changed the title to PO Soon: ††† (Crosses) - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete (10/13/23)