PO Soon: ††† (Crosses) - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete (10/13/23)

Kanellos

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered it.  Yeah... masterful marketing.  They done got me on a CD only to get me later on the vinyl.  Oh well, I love this band so it's fine by me.  Is it 10" though?  I mean, it would make sense with the number of tracks, but it doesn't actually say if it's 10" or 12".

2 hours ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Ordered it.  Yeah... masterful marketing.  They done got me on a CD only to get me later on the vinyl.  Oh well, I love this band so it's fine by me.  Is it 10" though?  I mean, it would make sense with the number of tracks, but it doesn't actually say if it's 10" or 12".

yea seriously! At least wait for the vinyl to be closer to the ship date so I forget that I have the CD. Right now it really stings because the CD i ordered already shipped and is being delivered today ha

9 minutes ago, hype3 said:

$89 for both shipped to the US from banquet. 😬

I hope these pop up in the US. 

• Kanellos changed the title to PO Now: ††† (Crosses) - PERMANENT.RADIANT (12/9) | EP 2 (TBA)
19 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Glad i waited. Ordered both the green and blue for only $10 more than the red alone would have been. 

does anyone know any of the pressing info for this...

I want to grab one but I don't know which one..

I know the one on their site was like out of 2500.

On 12/11/2022 at 2:39 PM, ode to youth said:

So what are people’s thoughts on the new EP after having it for a weekend? 

personally I think this has got to be one of my top releases of the year. Day one and Holier are on constant repeat, I can’t get enough of them.

I'm very happy with it.  Very cohesive collection of songs and not a weak one in the bunch imo.  I'm a bit perplexed about where Initiation and Protection fall, being the first 2 singles released earlier this year, I expected them to be on the EP.  Those 2 songs also sound the most like the 2014 album than any of the stuff released afterwards this year, makes me wonder if those 2 songs just didn't make the cut for the first album for whatever reason.  Maybe they'll end up on the full-length album, if we assume at some point there will be a full-length.

Regardless, this first EP slaps and I'm looking forward to more in 2023 for sure.  And I will continue to buy every single/EP they put out because I love this group and what they're doing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Kanellos changed the title to PO Soon: ††† (Crosses) - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete (10/13/23)

Full Length LP Details.
F2mxc0GXgAAyQcJ?format=jpg&name=large
††† (Crosses) - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete. / October 13th
Pleasure [04:16]
Invisible Hand [03:54]
Found [03:25]
Light as a Feather [03:09]
Pulseplagg [02:32]
Runner [03:44]
Big Youth (feat. El-P) [03:04]
End Youth (Reprise) [01:39]
Last Rites [03:41]