WTT / WTS: frank ocean - blond cassette bootleg (black cover) for a handful of different vinyl releases (boris, macintosh plus, king gizzard, the microphones / mount eerie, freddie gibbs, lightning bolt, ETC)

im new here, please lemme know if im accidentally breaking any rules. i have experience on discogs and ebay (username madotsukig1rl) and r/vinylcollectors (username adressaskirt) but i didnt wanna use any of those platforms for various reasons.

sorry, conus ONLY! had a bad experience after shipping a rare record to canada and don't wanna have it happen again. don't know what to really price this thing, but i'll say its AROUND the 50usd mark. everything i have listed here is just sorted by price from highest to lowest, around 50usd to 20usd. i don't mind if trades are a bit uneven towards either end, but try and keep it at least reasonable. don't give me one cheap record and thirty bucks, for example.

FYI ABOUT THE TAPE - it's a bootleg. it doesn't sound as good as a solid digital release and sounds a liiitle bit murky throughout. it's plenty listenable and i could happily vibe out to some of my favorite songs on the album, but just wanna get that out of the way. you could obviously overdub it with a nicer file if you really want.

PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE DISCOGS PAGE, I UPLOADED THE PHOTOS OF MY COPY. if you want nicer photos that showcase a few of the visual issues of the tape, let me know. its pretty much just a few creases on the labels and something under the side a label. https://www.discogs.com/Frank-Ocean-Blonde/release/16016087

trades are below, but ill do fifty bucks shipped (first class) on this thing. ill also toss in an extra norelco case if you happen to not like the little black friday sticker on the case it came with.

TRADES:

- boris - pink, southern lord 2lp. fine with all colors but especially like the opaque pink one. mostly looking for vg++ or nm condition on this. id rather it have the insert tabs but i don't care a ton ton ton about that.

- dan salvato - doki doki literature club soundtrack. maybe vg+ or vg++ on this? this is a long shot but i just want this thing. not too sure what the actual going rate on these is (discogs says average forty but it might be more), but if they go for more than fifty bucks then just ignore this.

- macintosh plus - sick and panic. preferably sealed since these currently go for 30usd shipped from ramona.

- laughably long shot here, but this thing?
https://www.discogs.com/release/13553620?utm_source=mobile&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=Android%20App

just looks cute honestly. curiosity might bite my ass if it isn't for me, assuming someone somehow has a copy, but whatever.

- koreatown oddity - little dominiques nosebleed. mostly just after the green pressing since the others seem pricey.

- orchid - dance tonight! revolution tomorrow! any pressing, preferably in vg++ overall.

- microphones - microphones in 2020.

- oneohtrix point never - r plus seven.

- car seat headrest - teens of denial.

- king gizzard and the lizard wizard - nonagon infinity. mostly looking for the red/yellow/black one that released recently.

- freddie gibbs and madlib - pinata. just the 2lp, i don't want any of the weird cut down versions.

- mount eerie - a crow looked at me.

- lightning bolt - ride the skies. thrill jockey pressing on baby blue vinyl.

- boris - akuma no uta OR feedbacker.

- andrew jackson jihad - can't maintain OR people who can eat people. any pressing is fine besides the picture discs, that's just a bit of a hassle.

Edited by madotsukig1rl
added artists to title, spotted a typo, added selling

• madotsukig1rl changed the title to WTT / WTS: frank ocean - blond cassette bootleg (black cover) for a handful of different vinyl releases (boris, macintosh plus, king gizzard, the microphones / mount eerie, freddie gibbs, lightning bolt, ETC)

On 12/30/2020 at 3:28 PM, stl_ben said:

Has $10 bootleg tape .  ISO rare valuables.

lol and the tape isn't a rare valuable? the discogs have:want ratio on mine is literally 1:50. that's like saying genuine copies of death grips' government plates should realistically go for msrp instead of the 500+ price tag they fetch nowadays. just cuz something's a bootleg doesn't mean they can't be desirable.

• 6 months later...