04 Stormy Weather

05 A Wave

06 Golden Restless Age

07 Time in Disguise

08 Supermarket

09 Claire & Eddie

10 Echoing

11 Fairytale

Store Exclusive: https://kingsofleonshop.com/collections/music/products/d2c-exclusive-vinyl

Cream: https://www.recordstore.co.uk/recordstore/Hottest-Pre-Orders/When-You-See-Yourself-Limited-Edition-Cream-Vinyl/6TVO0RAV000

Edited by Vega

• Vega changed the title to PO: Kings Of Leon - When You See Yourself

13 minutes ago, januarytwenty said:

Kinda wish ‘Going Nowhere’ was on this but maybe they will release a deluxe version or something and it’ll be on there. Definitely enjoying the two new songs released today. 

It’s on there. The name is “Supermarket” for whatever reason. Full band version.  

• 1 month later...

I have to be honest man, their new music does absolutely nothing for me. This album is so fucking boring, it already started with Walls but this one is even worse. No idea if it's because they have kind of settled down now, got families etc. but it's astonishing that this is the same band that wrote those glorious first 5 albums.

14 hours ago, Vega said:

I have to be honest man, their new music does absolutely nothing for me. This album is so fucking boring, it already started with Walls but this one is even worse. No idea if it's because they have kind of settled down now, got families etc. but it's astonishing that this is the same band that wrote those glorious first 5 albums.

I am in the same boat, as well. It was their first 4 that were absolutely perfect to me. I've enjoyed a few songs here and there since then, but their newer albums as a whole do not hit me the same as they once did in their early years. 

8 hours ago, kjkenney said:

I am in the same boat, as well. It was their first 4 that were absolutely perfect to me. I've enjoyed a few songs here and there since then, but their newer albums as a whole do not hit me the same as they once did in their early years. 

I really loved their first 3, as most do. I was indifferent on OntN. There was maybe a handful of songs on it they I really enjoyed. It took me awhile to appreciate what was on there due to the singles being jammed down our throats for a decade. Come Around Sundown is really solid. I can’t tell you how much fun The Immortals bass line is to play. Mechanical Bull is, in my opinion, one of the best “come back” albums. I can always jam it. It took me a while to give it a chance, but when I did it I really loved it. It just kind of clicked. WALLS was ok. Has some good tracks, but I don’t revisit it a lot. And sadly I think that’s how the new album is gonna be too. Nothing really hit me. I really enjoyed WALLS when I first it, but it slowly faded over a year or two. But the new one, only maybe one or two songs were enjoyable, and the rest of them forgettable. I’ve only listened once, so I’m hoping it grows on me, but not much jumped out.