PO :: Citizen - Life in Your Glass World (out March 26 2021)

OUT MARCH 26 2021 ON RFC RECORDS 

FIRST Pressing
200 Blue & Gold Swirl (Ciz Society Exclusive)
300 Half Green / Half Blue (Culture Clash/Banquet Records Exclusive)
700 Blue w/ Pink Splatter (Newbury Comics Exclusive)
750 Olive Green inside Khaki (RFC Webstore Exclusive)
1000 Cloudy Sky Blue Swirl (Indie)
3000 Blue & Green Galaxy Swirl (Retail)

SECOND Pressing (SHIPPING FALL 2021) 
1000 Olive Green Triple Button Inside Khaki (RFC Exclusive)
4000 Glass Clear 

Tracklisting
  1. Death Dance Approximately
  2. I Want To Kill You
  3. Blue Sunday
  4. Thin Air
  5. Call Your Bluff
  6. Pedestal (Explicit)
  7. Fight Beat
  8. Black And Red
  9. Glass World
  10. Winter Buds
  11. Edge Of The World
RUN TIME - 37 MINUTES

Digital (mp3, flac, wav)

USA

Ciz Society
/200 Blue & Gold Swirl
Culture Clash (OH)
/300 Half Green / Half Blue
/3000 Green/Blue Galaxy Swirl

Newbury Comics (MA)
/700 Blue w/ Pink Splatter

RFC store
/750 Olive in Khaki (SOLD OUT)
/1000 Cloudy Sky Blue Swirl (SOLD OUT)
/3000 Green/Blue Galaxy Swirl (SOLD OUT)
CD

SECOND Pressing
/1000 Olive Green Triple Button Inside Khaki (RFC Exclusive)
/4000 Glass Clear 

Bandcamp
/1000 Cloudy Sky Blue Swirl
CD

/3000 Green/Blue Galaxy Swirl RETAILERS

Hybrid Records (TX)

End Of an Ear (TX)

Lunchbox Records (NC)
CHEAPEST OPTION - ON SALE

Amoeba (CA)

Waiting Room Records (IL)

Bullmoose (ME)

Going Underground Records (CA)

Waterloo Records (TX)

School Kids Records (NC)

Good Records (TX)

Darkside Records (NY)

Seasick Records (AL)

Siren Records (Norcal)

Australia

Grey Cell 90 Records
/750 Olive in Khaki
/1000 Cloudy Sky Blue Swirl
Cooking Vinyl (AUS RFC OFFICIAL DISTRO)

UK/EU
Banquet Records
/300 UK Half Green / Half Blue

Vinyl Tap

CD

Drift Records

Rough Trade

FIRST SINGLE - I WANT TO KILL YOU

Music video premiering 1/12/21 at 10 am est 

Edited by tokimedo

LMAO, sat the on the toilet and opened the thing and saw $16..." and thought not bad, I'll get out of bed to preorder this... Then I got on the desktop and saw $160 for the subscription pack.... Guess I'll just end up getting a regular preorder version; I should be saving my Trump Bucks, after all.

• tokimedo changed the title to PO TOMORROW: 1/12/21 Citizen - Life in Your Glass World (out March 26 2021)
3 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

No the entire year. The record comes out March 26th 

I'm seeing "US customers will receive multiple shipments leading up to the release of Life in Your Glass World on March 26th". 

"At least 4 shipments" with the album arriving in the third shipment... I don't see "All year" anywhere personally.

The song is good but pretty short IMO. I'm just gonna take a look at preorders tomorrow. I've got my girl copy of Youth so I'm pretty much set on limited citizen shit personally.

Edited by biodigitaljazz

43 minutes ago, biodigitaljazz said:

I'm seeing "US customers will receive multiple shipments leading up to the release of Life in Your Glass World on March 26th". 

"At least 4 shipments" with the album arriving in the third shipment... I don't see "All year" anywhere personally.

Look at the graphic for the listing. Literally says “citizen drops to your door every month” and it’s a 2021 sub starting this month ...

Edited by tokimedo

Just now, tokimedo said:

Look at the graphic for the listing. Literally says “citizen drops to your door every month” and it’s a 2021 sub starting this month ... 

I'm looking right at it, same as you. My point is just that they're not actually saying how MANY we get for our money, with the wording "At least 4," that's not very promising to me. But you guys obviously can support this great band however you want to.

1 minute ago, tokimedo said:

read the fine print on the product page. *at least 4 shipments* i dont think theyre gonna send 12 haha

We’ve teamed up with Citizen for our most ambitious pre-order package ever. For the release of Life In Your Glass World, we’re (re)introducing the Ciz Society - this time as a subscription box set. 

Here’s how it works:

Your order signs you up for a new shipment of exclusive Citizen merchandise and music every month until the release of Life In Your Glass World on March 26th. We’ll coordinate these drops to arrive with each new single that we premiere from the record - you’ll also get a package that arrives on the official release date. And maybe more than that.

Each drop will contain an exclusive release that will only be available for purchase in the subscription. You’re guaranteed an exclusive 7”, cassette, flexi vinyl, and two formats of Life In Your Glass World: a CD and the most limited variant of the record available anywhere on blue and gold swirl vinyl.

We’ll be including plenty of other stuff in these shipments as well. In each box, you’ll receive an assortment of limited edition, unique items specifically curated to the Ciz Society by the band that you can’t get anywhere else. This includes apparel, promotional novelties, hand-made keepsakes and one of a kind collectibles as well as exclusive dispatches (both online & physical) from the band.

Subscriber space is extremely limited & once these copies are gone, you’re out of luck.

2 minutes ago, biodigitaljazz said:

They want your moooonneyyyyyyyyy

If you can’t tour for a while longer why not drop something like this right as people are getting stimulated again? Pretty smart. Not much different than the bands that have patreons but you gotta pay up front (and it’s a bit more vague obviously).

2 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

If you can’t tour for a while longer why not drop something like this right as people are getting stimulated again? Pretty smart. Not much different than the bands that have patreons but you gotta pay up front (and it’s a bit more vague obviously).

I mean I think its a good idea, I was just commenting on the wording of the announcement / graphic I guess. I think they're a little too vague since we're all having trouble understanding what's included lol.

I'm listening to Youth and its very nice.

29 minutes ago, biodigitaljazz said:

LMAO, sat the on the toilet and opened the thing and saw $16..." and thought not bad, I'll get out of bed to preorder this... Then I got on the desktop and saw $160 for the subscription pack.... Guess I'll just end up getting a regular preorder version; I should be saving my Trump Bucks, after all.

I'm also on the toilet right now. I'm also going to pass on the sub and order the regular version. I have no need for cassettes or flexis. 

• tokimedo changed the title to PO :: Citizen - Life in Your Glass World (out March 26 2021)