Stereolab - Switched On Vol. 04 (2/26) - Limited colored pressing

1 minute ago, jackshidt said:

Man, I can't do it.  Can't pay $26 shipping to USA.  Anyone see another option?

Thought they had a US shipping last time but not sure if current restrictions have stopped that. If not other versions will be available:

- Duophonic UHF Disks mail order edition - Numbered, limited edition triple coloured vinyl in a Mirriboard sleeve. These will be strictly limited to one per customer and each disk will be personalised with the purchaser's name

- Indie shops - Triple black vinyl in a Mirriboard sleeve

- Standard edition [Bandcamp / Amazon etc] - Triple black vinyl in a regular card sleeve

8 minutes ago, craigeduk said:

I see they are keeping the "name written on sleeve" idea that they introduced with the Ghost Power 7", bet flippers will not be happy

They brought it in with the scratch-off winner 7", which I thought was fair enough (I won one, so no complaints), but making this the deal for all future Duophonic stuff isn't really endearing to me either. 

4 minutes ago, moodist said:

They brought it in with the scratch-off winner 7", which I thought was fair enough (I won one, so no complaints), but making this the deal for all future Duophonic stuff isn't really endearing to me either. 

Haha I wasn't lucky enough to win one of the scratch off 7" so hadn't realized they done it on that :) Interesting to see how they do it on SOV4 seeing its not just a plain white sleeve like the 7"

5 minutes ago, moodist said:

I thought it sounded like a cool idea plus I’m usually for anything that makes flipping records more difficult.  

Where do they personalize the LPs?

I see that BullMoose has been sold out of the black vinyl / Mirriboard release for some time.  

Today, Vinyl Renaissance has put it up for pre-order.  $29.99 with free USA shipping at $50.    No sales tax either.     

https://vinylren.com/stereolab-switched-on-vol-4-mirriboard-lp-po/