Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

4 minutes ago, McCandless said:

Got both so I'm pretty happy. Had to do two separate orders though due to crashing but I'll take that.

Cooooool bro, everyone needed two copies of an absurdly limited repress that sold out immediately. Good job bruh. 

13 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Cooooool bro, everyone needed two copies of an absurdly limited repress that sold out immediately. Good job bruh. 

Don't get me wrong I was going for both two, and wound up getting none, but I think with a pressing that limited it should be held to one copy per person.

Originally tried to order both variants but didn't think it went through. Went back and tried to reorder and by that time the yellow was sold out so I ordered the black. Received a paypal confirmation for the black and then 15 minutes later received an order confirmation through field day. Then shortly after that I received a notification from paypal that apparently my first order went through, but still have yet to receive an actual order confirmation via field day for that one.

Update: right after the chaos of the first 20 minutes aster the drop I sent Field Day an email through the contact form on their site asking if they could confirm if my order went through. They replied within the last few minutes and told me it did indeed go through!

5 minutes ago, cemeterytapes said:

Update: right after the chaos of the first 20 minutes aster the drop I sent Field Day an email through the contact form on their site asking if they could confirm if my order went through. They replied within the last few minutes and told me it did indeed go through!

I'll try emailing them now! Thanks! 

11 minutes ago, Sonorsaur said:

I just contacted FDR via the form on their site and got a reply email to confirm my order within a minute!  

I can now rest easy! 

I contacted them before  you I believe and I'm still waiting to hear back, so my order probably won't make it through. I provided my PayPal transaction  ID and shipping address so hopefully they just have to dig a little deeper to find mine but I'm honestly not too hopeful at this point. Oh well.

Edited by ringo_0

3 minutes ago, ringo_0 said:

I contacted them before  you I believe and I'm still waiting to hear back, so my order probably won't make it through. I provided my PayPal transaction  ID and shipping address so hopefully they just have to dig a little deeper to find mine but I'm honestly not too hopeful at this point. Oh well.

Hope you hear back soon! You got your PayPal receipt so a good sign to hold hope! 

2 hours ago, cemeterytapes said:

Also does anyone know when these are supposed to ship? Has the label said they have them in hand already (I'd assume based on the photos they've posted that they do but who's to say) or are we gonna be waiting a couple months for the label to get them from the plant?

I can’t seem to find a ship date either. 

• IndigoHollow changed the title to Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue