Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

IMO there was something going on, bots or glitch or poor traffic management, whatever. I had both variants in my cart within 2 minutes and received the red text claiming out of stock soon as I hit check out, before the whole thing crashed. I have a feeling that whatever restriction they put on to stop you buying more than one of each actually caused the red text, when you backed out to add the other to your cart. Probably thinking you were trying to add multiples. Maybe.

12 minutes ago, tmfa80 said:

IMO there was something going on, bots or glitch or poor traffic management, whatever. I had both variants in my cart within 2 minutes and received the red text claiming out of stock soon as I hit check out, before the whole thing crashed. I have a feeling that whatever restriction they put on to stop you buying more than one of each actually caused the red text, when you backed out to add the other to your cart. Probably thinking you were trying to add multiples. Maybe.

Yeah definitely something fishy. Seems like a few people actually did have trouble. Didn't seem like many at first 

20 minutes ago, tmfa80 said:

That makes sense.  I was on at 12, hit refresh, hit add to cart (black), everything crashed.
went back, add to cart yellow (item not available).  Add black, check out (window for credit card crashed but site didnt)

NEAT.

36 minutes ago, Boaty McBoatface said:

Here’s what bad news looks like (not mine, stolen from a Facebook group post):

spacer.png

holy crap this is heartbreaking. I missed out completely and ordered within 30-45 seconds. would rather just splurge on an OG copy at this point  

2 hours ago, ringo_0 said:

I contacted them before  you I believe and I'm still waiting to hear back, so my order probably won't make it through. I provided my PayPal transaction  ID and shipping address so hopefully they just have to dig a little deeper to find mine but I'm honestly not too hopeful at this point. Oh well.

From 12:01 CST to 5:33 CST, my order is finally now confirmed!!

So despite trying, I missed out this morning. Fast forward a few hours, and I'm at Everyday Music in Seattle, and find a copy of the 2011 pressing. 

It was $100 so I didn't buy it, because fuck that noise. But still, my wife and I had a good chuckle. Someone go buy that thing before they close down for good. 

1 hour ago, mitchard said:

So despite trying, I missed out this morning. Fast forward a few hours, and I'm at Everyday Music in Seattle, and find a copy of the 2011 pressing. 

It was $100 so I didn't buy it, because fuck that noise. But still, my wife and I had a good chuckle. Someone go buy that thing before they close down for good. 

Would definitely purchase that Seattle copy if they had any sort of online store...

4 hours ago, kjkenney said:

Wow, so there's 18 copies, active, on ebay and another 8 have already sold on there. Why do people suck so goddamn much? 

You're giving humans too much credit if you were thinking anything otherwise.

No but seriously, ok what's goin on now?  I was out of town for a week, just getting caught up here.  When are these going on sale?  What did I miss?

17 hours ago, verb1999 said:

You're giving humans too much credit if you were thinking anything otherwise.

No but seriously, ok what's goin on now?  I was out of town for a week, just getting caught up here.  When are these going on sale?  What did I miss?

This already went on sale and sold out immediately

• IndigoHollow changed the title to Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue