Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

On 3/14/2021 at 6:31 AM, CamK said:

will trade anyone with a yellow variant for a saves the day - in reverie new release as long as it is still sealed in the original mailer...

If you promise never to open or look at it, I have one we can trade. 

11 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

I quoted his DM... His response is very suspicious.... 

Why is asking for a package to be shipped in the original mailer suspicious? He's made no demands on what he'd ship his package in. Seems like there isn't much more risk here than any transaction between two strangers on the internet. I'm seriously asking, as it seems multiple people on here are suspicious of the request.

4 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

Why is asking for a package to be shipped in the original mailer suspicious? He's made no demands on what he'd ship his package in. Seems like there isn't much more risk here than any transaction between two strangers on the internet. I'm seriously asking, as it seems multiple people on here are suspicious of the request.

If he means that the mailer has to be sealed and never opened by the original buyer, it adds a needless stipulation to the agreement and enough of a question mark to warrant clarification.
However, it’s possible they meant the record has to be still sealed and shipped in the original mailer (which can be opened but properly re-taped for a 2nd mail trip).

13 minutes ago, IndigoHollow said:

Discogs page for the yellow variant was created couple of days ago, but none for the black one. Just wondering if people just adding 2021 pressing as a 2011 one or nobody was bothering to create a page yet?

Are they in hand yet? Discogs pages aren't suppose to be made until the item is in hand.

4 hours ago, IndigoHollow said:

Discogs page for the yellow variant was created couple of days ago, but none for the black one. Just wondering if people just adding 2021 pressing as a 2011 one or nobody was bothering to create a page yet?

Nobody has received the black one in hand yet. People on discogs are rabid. The first second they have one I promise you it will be listed. 

1 hour ago, tokimedo said:

Nobody has received the black one in hand yet. People on discogs are rabid. The first second they have one I promise you it will be listed. 

I donno, I've been too la,y to add a Julien Baker variant I have and nobody else has done it in the like...month(?) that I've had my copy.

Never underestimate laziness.

Between the pre-order snafu's and the owner mocking a message I sent Via IG showing excitement over the YC release, it'll take a real special record to make me want to jump into getting something again.

I have no doubt the album is good, and I applaud FDR for getting copies and all that, but, yeah im all set

2 hours ago, rrd said:

Got my copy on Yellow today, it's also numbered which is a nice surprise, thought only the black copies had numbers.

Black should be 1-500

Yellow should be 501-1500

Of course with the underages I’m not entirely sure if they picked up the yellow copies at 501 or 485. I guess time will tell as people continue to post photos. Also Fuck underages I’m so annoyed that our last two releases had underages after always having  overages.

Edited by thedillon

9 hours ago, thedillon said:

Of course with the underages I’m not entirely sure if they picked up the yellow copies at 501 or 485. I guess time will tell as people continue to post photos. Also Fuck underages I’m so annoyed that our last two releases had underages after always having  overages.

Out of curiosity, how does that resolve? Would it be on the pressing plant? 

• IndigoHollow changed the title to Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue