Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

Had a black in my cart, got all the way through entering my information, payed via credit card, and my payment was just loading for like 2-3 minutes before I got an error message. No confirmation email, but my credit card was charged. Hoping I secured a copy but at this point who knows.

3 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

I’m getting really tired of these smaller labels thinking they can drop a huge repress and not prepare for the insane traffic. 

lol yes let's raise the cost of vinyl even more by demanding that smaller labels who can probably barely front the money for the 1000 copies of an 18 year old repress in the first place put up additional cash for servers and internet infrastructure - or better yet force them to outsource their shopfront to Bandcamp or something so they make even less money 😅

It sucks, but, it's better than the alternative. 

4 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

The storefront doesn't show them sold out and you're also able to add them to the cart. But when I click Checkout I get the "Sorry, one of more of these items are no longer in stock" errors, thus sold out. And that's what I've gotten since 12:05CST, not something that just recently happened. @Boaty McBoatface

Edited by ethanpricington

• IndigoHollow changed the title to Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue