Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

3 hours ago, siberiankiss said:

Got mine in today and it's not numbered. I wonder how many copies were like this.

39 minutes ago, thebigbasic said:

Same with mine.

looks like somewhere between 10-15 currently, but FDR is still trying to understand the scope of the issue so they are asking those with unnumbered copies to contact them. Looks like its gonna need its own discogs listing 🤣🤑

What color did you both order/receive? 

12 hours ago, tokimedo said:

looks like somewhere between 10-15 currently, but FDR is still trying to understand the scope of the issue so they are asking those with unnumbered copies to contact them. Looks like its gonna need its own discogs listing 🤣🤑

I ordered a Yellow and mine came unnumbered as well. I haven’t opened it yet to verify if it’s Yellow or not. I contacted them on Instagram but haven’t heard back yet. There are definitely more than 10-15 of them not numbered.

Edited by Kjm23

21 hours ago, tokimedo said:

I ordered yellow and received yellow. Will definitely drop them an email.

On 3/22/2021 at 8:45 AM, backpackoat said:

I received my record over the weekend, however I never received a refund on my second accidental order. I know the double order happened to a lot of people, so please check your bank accounts as well. I sent an email to customer service this morning and hope to see a resolution soon. 

If you're able to keep the record rather than getting the refund I'd grab it from you

5 hours ago, shenanigans said:

If you're able to keep the record rather than getting the refund I'd grab it from you

I would have gladly done that, but while they did accept two payments, they were still only shipping one per person.

They did easily refund me after I emailed them, to follow up on that. 

9 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Will all the double orders that were cancelled because of website problems is there any chance more are going to go online?

We are waiting for everything to be finalized with shipping, returns, damages, etc, (which have been minimal to my understanding) and will see where we stand with leftover inventory. We had some orders canceled due to overselling stock when the store crashed and have already gotten some of the leftover copies into the hands of those that had canceled orders on the tail end.

either way, it won’t be a ton of stock...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just getting around to listening to this record, and this completely changed the song Ocean Avenue for me. I had never truly heard the backing vocals in the chorus - probably because it was always on a TV. I love the pitch and they are almost more prevalent than Ryan's. It's those little things I appreciate the most. 

I know someone from Field Day is on here, so thank you for repressing this and giving me the opportunity to own it.

Edited by HardlineKid

• IndigoHollow changed the title to Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue