1 minute ago, gazzo said:

How to attack a guy that tried

you start a label

contact UME

make a deal

invest money

listen to people complain all the time. 

tnx @thedillonfor everything 

You almost forgot the part where you deliberately sabotage your mailers to ensure no one gets an archival-grade record jacket.

I don't get how they botched the release? I ordered a copy, it showed up and when I put the needle on and play it the record sounds pretty good. People like me were finally able to score a copy after two pressings came out, sat on shelves and then disappeared.

This album's 18th birthday is coming up. Let's act like adults.

Just now, billya said:

I don't get how they botched the release? I ordered a copy, it showed up and when I put the needle on and play it the record sounds pretty good. People like me were finally able to score a copy after two pressings came out, sat on shelves and then disappeared.

This album's 18th birthday is coming up. Let's act like adults.

Agreed. The whole thing screams of people who aren't used to getting what they want/their own way. 

Happy to finally own this. If I had missed out, i'd keep an eye on the second hand market until one appeared for a decent price or a trade. 

• IndigoHollow changed the title to Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
On 3/5/2021 at 10:11 PM, ASSARTOSE said:

Feel a little bit sad that I was not buying it for myself but for my singing teacher.(

I think I met him yesterday in Moscow. I was selling him FOB vinyl, we started to talk about the hobby and he said that he is a vocal teacher and his buddy ordered one Yellowcard vinyl for him. His name is Mikhail. Damn... the world is small.

Edited by IndigoHollow

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...