Anime soundtracks thread (OST)

Berserk pre-order starts Thursday 4.8.2021 12pmEST!

2xLP audiophile edition, remastered and lacquers cut on 180gram black vinyl. 2 editions available - black on black w/ spot UV finish and red cover edition.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNLKjwXM1Vf/

Edited by IndigoHollow

I don't know if it counts but I just got in a copy of Bwana - The Capsule's Pride, which is a remix of the Akira soundtrack. been looking for a copy for years but the copies that come up on Discogs are more than I want to spend. I had put a chrome monitor extension on the label's bandcamp page a year or so ago, a few weeks ago my computer woke me up at 1am beeping and they put up a single copy. Pretty happy with a retail score even if the shipping from the UK was the same as the LP.

1 hour ago, SNEAKORDS said:

I don't know if it counts but I just got in a copy of Bwana - The Capsule's Pride, which is a remix of the Akira soundtrack. been looking for a copy for years but the copies that come up on Discogs are more than I want to spend. I had put a chrome monitor extension on the label's bandcamp page a year or so ago, a few weeks ago my computer woke me up at 1am beeping and they put up a single copy. Pretty happy with a retail score even if the shipping from the UK was the same as the LP.

Never give up! Glad that you get one!

19 hours ago, SNEAKORDS said:

Damn, that’s a score! (Pun intended, I guess?) Seriously both happy for you and also jealous as hell.