Which one of you vinyl bros did this

I knew it was gonna be this when I saw the thread title. It's hilarious but not really that big of a deal when you factor in the fact that the label was probably asking them to return a clearly broken record for a new one. There's really no reason they should have had to return it so this seems like a petty response.

8 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

I knew it was gonna be this when I saw the thread title. It's hilarious but not really that big of a deal when you factor in the fact that the label was probably asking them to return a clearly broken record for a new one. There's really no reason they should have had to return it so this seems like a petty response.

This is my theory. Either it was broken already and they were asked to return it or the customer was just upset that they didn’t get a no questions asked Amazon style replacement on a warp or ding and this was their act of protest.

Edited by Oblivions

4 minutes ago, Oblivions said:

This is my theory. Either it was broken already and they were asked to return it or the customer was just upset that they didn’t get a no questions asked Amazon style replacement and this was their act of protest.

I feel like if it wasn't broken already you'd see the piece in the cellophane. This honestly makes me think less of RFC, they really didn't have to return that and are now broadcasting their shittiness.

Edited by Shelby American
Typo

52 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

I feel like if it wasn't broken already you'd see the piece in the cellophane. This honestly makes me think less of RFC, they really didn't have to return that and are now broadcasting their shittiness.

RFC has done me dirty in the past [twice] so I'm with you on this one.

5 hours ago, crossedoutname said:

I’m surprised USPS took this.  I once saw a guy trying to mail a stack of dinner plates that were wrapped in butcher paper

My college roommate mailed a small pumpkin once. Sharpied the address on, and taped enough stamps on it.

8 hours ago, porkdad said:

looks VG+ to me

8 hours ago, mitchard said:

NM per a few recent Discogs experiences.

Media: Mint (M)

Sleeve: Generic

Vinyl is brand new - never been played!

Small sticker on label.

Comes in clear protective sleeve.

5 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

Media: Mint (M)

Sleeve: Generic

Vinyl is brand new - never been played!

Small sticker on label.

Comes in clear protective sleeve.

Buyer feedback: NEGATIVE. Seller sent record in saran wrap with shipping label literally on record. Arrived broken. Refused to give refund. Had to file a PayPal claim & seller sent belligerent emails and threats.

Seller response: SCAMMER!!!! SELLERS BEWARE!!!!! I only sell records that are M or higher. Unreasonable and just wanted a free record!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SELL TO THEMMM!!!!

22 hours ago, crossedoutname said:

I’m surprised USPS took this.  I once saw a guy trying to mail a stack of dinner plates that were wrapped in butcher paper

Didn't someone once mention that their grandpa mailed the shirt off his back to his bank by just writing the address on it with sharpie marker and paying the postage?

On 1/25/2021 at 5:17 PM, crossedoutname said:

I ordered 5 books off Facebook Marketplace. Took a month to show up. Thought it was because it was over the holiday. Nope. They were mailed in a McDonalds bag. I got one book and half the bag. 

5 minutes ago, turk99 said:

I ordered 5 books off Facebook Marketplace. Took a month to show up. Thought it was because it was over the holiday. Nope. They were mailed in a McDonalds bag. I got one book and half the bag. 

Any fries at the bottom of that bag?